2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad business in all fairness, but now our club seems to be in the hands of a giant man baby who causes trouble everywhere he goes.

It will all end in tears for both parties, the sooner the better.

799CE5B1-05EB-4CB7-8585-8DECAE3577D6.jpeg

Club is rotten to the core. For older fans it's been long time since this is the Everton you knew and loved but even us younger fans this club is not at all what we fell in love with. Carlo left and it was a no brainer for him, James leaving was disappointing but understandable, Digne though there was a real connection to the fans there. Never felt more disconnected to this club in my life, can't help but see 11 millionaires who happen to wear blue strolling around a pitch with a manager and board that don't care, no where near as much as we do.

Legitimately the past 6 months has been the hardest time to care about this football club and it worsens by the day, huge part of all of our lives and they couldn't give a toss about us in the slightest. Just really saddening honestly.

Dont get the fume over the club announcement, what do you want, a horse-drawn parade for the fella?
Didn't win anything and put in a transfer request after leading a revolt. We've not wished him well or thanked him which is cold but we also didn't for carlo.

Edit: we thanked Carlo but didn't wish him well. Ashley Williams was just placed on the released list with everyone else as an example of another former vice captain leaving prior to the fat man https://www.evertonfc.com/news/1244635/everton-submits-released-list

Classy French Man: "Sometimes it only takes someone from the outside to destroy a beautiful love affair"

Fat Whopper: “I want to ask a question to every fan or former player, what will Peter Reid do or say if a player goes and says he doesn't want to be there?”

What an awful way to announce his departure - souless.

Here's what creasehead had to say:

"When Lucas became available we jumped at the opportunity to bring him to the club. To sign a player of his pedigree and quality in the January window is a great addition to our squad and his arrival excites me and everyone associated with Aston Villa," Steven Gerrard told AVFC.co.uk.

Nice to go and play somewhere you're wanted and respected I'm sure.

Is it normal for every deal to be announced as undisclosed. I can't remember the last time we provided a figure. Maybe it's the norm for all clubs, but it doesn't seem very transparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.