2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villa Fan In Peace...

I post on here occasionally, I like Everton, a great club and part of the DNA of English football, Division 1 and The Premier League. Like most clubs u go through good times and bad times. Unfortunately, u guys are not going through a good time at the moment. But I think it is short term. A bit of a rebuild, a proper manager and the new stadium and it will look a lot better. I came on here to see the thoughts on Digne but bloody hell, it is hard to ignore Davek, an absolute sausage, ignorant, rude, hasn't a clue about football, racist and only on here to cause problems. I empathise with u guys for the crap u have to put up with as fans, but it must be worse having to put up with his crap on here day after day.

Good luck with the future of your club and good luck trying to get the idiot off your forum

You have now provided me with the best quote ever, " it is hard to ignore Davek, an absolute sausage,"

I think a new name is required there "DaveK - Absolute Sausage"

I think there's plenty of room to be feel sad Digne is leaving and also appreciate its a decent and logical bit of business. Sell one player, bring in two young full backs.

'If you are happy to see Digne leave, you have no heart

But if you can't see the logic in selling him, you have no Brain'

If this squad had been performing to a level where we looked like a proper team over the past few years I would allow players to have a say...... the fact that a player wants to have a say when they have seen several managers sacked means they need to shut up and get on with it.

If it wasnt Rafael who was managing this situation then people may be more accepting of it.

I seen a rumour that things at finch farm were awful and Benitez has been more demanding - digne had been allowed to go back to france mid week etc

Lucas Digne has completed a transfer to Aston Villa for an undisclosed fee.

Left-back Digne played 127 games and scored six goals for Everton after joining from Barcelona in the summer of 2018.

The 28-year-old, who counts Lille and Paris Saint-Germain among his former clubs, has made 15 appearances this season.

Top quality comms from the club as per usual. Embarassing and amateur.

Status
Not open for further replies.