Match Thread Norwich City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe 5 at the back wouldn’t of been a bad idea. This is absolutely clueless. There seems to be little if any tactics or game plan other than “ give it to Gray”.
Coleman is an absolute liability.
why Is Rondon playing again when Richarlison is on the bench?
why aren’t the team crossing when in decent positions?
Keane having a mare.

Benitez’ answer to that half will be to bring on Townsend.
For Gordon no doubt. Can’t have Rondon not getting a full 90

wtf, seen the score wtf is going on. wtf is Rondon doing playing again and Gomes and Doucoure in a 2??? Play Patterson as well
First goal was 100% Keanes fault. No pressure nothing just deflected it in

Next goal was totally horrible defending. Positioning pf the players and everything. 100% the fault of Rafas avant-garde style defending

Absolutely shameful performance by all of them especially the Manager.

Write this one off, sack the git tonight and the season starts next week while we still have a chance to not get relegated.

Get it done Moshiri you complete imbecile
Mosh has played a blinder. Sacked the DOF to back the fat waiter and then has to sack said rotund server anyway.

Even if we achieve a miracle and pull this out of the fire today. After that first half performance I really hope none of the Benitez bunch come on here trying to defend that shambolic 45 minutes, that was the performance of a team who’s confidence is shot and who don’t understand what the manager wants them to do.

Has to go at final whistle. Fans should do like other countries and demand the jerseys from the players since they don’t deserve to wear them.

Wish we could replace Gomes too

Mate, if we could replace Benitez at half time I’d be all for it. He wouldn’t be getting a seat on that coach/plane back to Liverpool if it were up to me. I have defended the man as inheriting an awfully ran club but this is something else

Surely Benny got to change, how he inspires obvious he has lost the dressing room at this point.

Rondon is just awful, supposed to back up for Dom, and here we are both starting... Batpoop crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.