Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,257 92.3%

• Total voters

2 wrongs don't make a right, mate.
Just because Moshiri is an absolute disgrace, doesn't mean Kenwright is a saint.
Kenwright is far worse than Moshiri.
Since day one of taking over Kenwright was looking for the right person to take over, and he chose Moshiri.
But it worked out well for our Bill, gets a big return on his investment and still hangs on to his seat in the directors box.

The guy needs to relinquish control over any footballing decisions in the future.

I fear that his arrogance and sheer incompetence will eventually take us down otherwise

There will have been people advising him that this was a terrible appointment. Not just a manager hated by the fans but also one who has been completely left behind in terms of coaching and tactical ability.

Of course Moshiri didn't listen and once again we've managed to sink even lower.

This is Moshiri's quote when he hired Ancelotti:

"I think Everton is a very, very difficult job in football because you are two home losses from being disowned by fans. I think it’s very hard, so what we’ve noticed is that it’s difficult to cope for younger managers. You have the bad runs, but I think the fans didn’t give them any time."

You can blame the owner but ultimately the fans have also played their part in pushing this fella down the road to the current mess we find ourselves in.

"I think Everton is a very, very difficult job in football because you are two home losses from being disowned by fans. I think it’s very hard, so what we’ve noticed is that it’s difficult to cope for younger managers. You have the bad runs, but I think the fans didn’t give them any time."

You can blame the owner but ultimately the fans have also played their part in pushing this fella down the road to the current mess we find ourselves in.

What a monumental bellend you are

haha now its the fans fault for 6 points in 39