Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
This is Moshiri's quote when he hired Ancelotti:

"I think Everton is a very, very difficult job in football because you are two home losses from being disowned by fans. I think it’s very hard, so what we’ve noticed is that it’s difficult to cope for younger managers. You have the bad runs, but I think the fans didn’t give them any time."

You can blame the owner but ultimately the fans have also played their part in pushing this fella down the road to the current mess we find ourselves in.
This situation has nothing to do with the fans sold our allocation today to support the team
This is all down to moshiri and benitez
A manager who thought playing rondon at no 10

"I think Everton is a very, very difficult job in football because you are two home losses from being disowned by fans. I think it’s very hard, so what we’ve noticed is that it’s difficult to cope for younger managers. You have the bad runs, but I think the fans didn’t give them any time."

You can blame the owner but ultimately the fans have also played their part in pushing this fella down the road to the current mess we find ourselves in.

The fans can only react to what they see can’t they? It’s not the fans who overpaid for mediocre players, it’s not the fans who pick the tactics and it’s certainly not the fans who has the final say on the manager.

Look at how other fans act, I’d hardly say we were the most volatile.

I’m not being funny, what kind of forum is this? There’s having a laugh and then there’s all this guff. It’s the same tedious guff again and again. If this is how you get your kicks then so be it.

Turning up the heat on him will be the only way to get the weasel to react

So long as Benitez is A human shield for this coward, then he’ll stay in a job

Turn the focus onto the owner, and he’ll crack. That needs to be the plan now. Put all the pressure onto Moshiri

He’ll save his own skin and will throw Benitez to the wolves like The slimy toad he is

No they haven’t, the fans didn’t push him into appointing Benitez.

Imbecile or troll?

No they haven’t, the fans didn’t push him into appointing Benitez.

Maybe not specifically Benitez - but an "experienced manager" of his time.

Alladyce/Ancelotti/Benitez the type of managers Moshiri thinks can handle the pressure of the job.

You won't be seeing any up and coming progressive managers coming here because the owner doesn't trust the fanbase to give them time and you can why based on the last 5-6 seasons.

Moshiri won't hire young up and coming managers as he doesn't trust them to be able to handle our fans who lose their heads soon as we lose a few games.

Hence why you're getting the likes of Carlo, Raffa and God knows who else down the line.
Moshiri only hires managers that his agent mates get bungs off

The fella has probably never spoken to a fan in his life

You’re an horrendous biff