• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez..doesn’t have a fitness coach
Moyes last season at Everton 4 hamstring injuries
Martinez over 100 hamstring injuries

Doesn’t practice defending set prices
I think Moshiris ego would thankfully stop him from going back there having sacked him already. We’d be just as bad defensively if not worse under him.

Rooney is actually doing a really good job under the circumstances at Derby.

But no, we shouldn’t be touching him yet - and I think if he has anything about him he’ll wanna see that job through.
I know all is fair in love and war and all that but I don’t think Rooney was too happy when Everton sold him to the MLS. Wonder if it would make him think twice about working with Moshiri?

Anyway, seems like he’s committed to Derby at the min.

I really struggle to see Rooney as a manager, I know he’s doing well at derby, but I just cannot imagine him dealing with bigger players and games

im not sure about him but I dont think working with big players is going to be an issue for him. Much like Gerrard players will massively respect him, they will have grown up watching him. He’s a legend to the generation he will be coaching.

If we're going down the interim till the summer route, after Ferguson (I'd imagine), I would like to see us go for Ernesto Valverde. He's done well at Athletic Bilbao and Español. Won titles in Greece with Olympiakos and done well at Valencia and Barcelona when they were in basket case mode.
Was always popular with his players, staff and the media. Basically, the antithesis of Benitez (Mourinho). Had his teams playing nice football but is not stubborn.
If it's true that Moshiri was looking for someone to simply guide the club through a rocky period till the stadium was ready, he would have been a far better choice than Benitez.

He's been out of work since Being sacked by Barcelona (unfairly imo) but I'm pretty sure it's from personal choice. He won't have lacked offers.

I've no idea if he'd be up for a 'project' at another basket case club.

I've no idea if there is a 'project'.

I've no idea about anything really.

IMO. Lampard did well at Chelsea, but he also knew the players, and knew the club inside out. He was also at home.

He strikes me as a proper southern boy. As soon as any London club comes in, he'd be on his bike.
Yeah, you've put it better than me, I just don't know if he'd get the fans or the city - would he really care ? I just have a hunch that it would end up with a 'can't be arsed'.

would be STEVE COOPER at forest. two play-offs with swansea and not too far off a play-off spot with the shambles that is forest. has managed England at U16 and U17 so has worked with players like foden and sancho. brought gallagher to swansea on loan, so he clearly knows a good young player when he sees one.
Dont think he'll leave Forest so quick, but that's a good shout.

Another sacked manager. But this one we could all mostly see coming when he was hired. Next manager needs time. Who ever comes in who ever they are won’t be able to fix this within a year. It’s going to be tough. Just pick the right type of manager for once Everton. Can’t keep sacking mangers left and right.

If we're going down the interim till the summer route, after Ferguson (I'd imagine), I would like to see us go for Ernesto Valverde. He's done well at Athletic Bilbao and Español. Won titles in Greece with Olympiakos and done well at Valencia and Barcelona when they were in basket case mode.
Was always popular with his players, staff and the media. Basically, the antithesis of Benitez (Mourinho). Had his teams playing nice football but is not stubborn.
If it's true that Moshiri was looking for someone to simply guide the club through a rocky period till the stadium was ready, he would have been a far better choice than Benitez.

He's been out of work since Being sacked by Barcelona (unfairly imo) but I'm pretty sure it's from personal choice. He won't have lacked offers.

I've no idea if he'd be up for a 'project' at another basket case club.

I've no idea if there is a 'project'.

I've no idea about anything really.
Good shout id love him

Dont think he'll leave Forest so quick, but that's a good shout.
Considering he was sacked by Swansea for constantly applying for every PL job that came available I am sure he would want our job.

Done well so far with Forest but way too big a risk for me

IMO. Lampard did well at Chelsea, but he also knew the players, and knew the club inside out. He was also at home.

He strikes me as a proper southern boy. As soon as any London club comes in, he'd be on his bike.
I dunno, I think he values his Chelsea legend status too much to go to spurs or Arsenal so where else would he leave us for, West Ham are currently doing better but they’ve never been better than us long term.

As a southern Evertonian I think the ‘southerners not hacking it up north, thing is a bit old fashioned. Especially in football nowadays when they’re gonna be living in a mansion wherever it is they’re based.

Lol at thinking we are above the likes of potter, how many decades do we have to be complete and utter wank for some of our fans to realise we aren’t getting a manager who has done something exceptional... especially with our new reputation of being a club where managers go to die.

The one time we did fluke a supposedly exceptional manager he left after a season of being unexceptional.

Sod glamour names, sign someone young and hungry with something to prove. That said whoever we get we are just going to sack them within a year or two anyway lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.