Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Potter is the obvious candidate. Rooney is doing a better job that people thought he would, but it's too much of a risk right now.
Potter isn’t the obvious candidate, because he wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole (imho)

Rooney’s now got more managerial experience than Lampard had when he got the Chelsea job. Wouldn’t be my first choice but there’sfar worse moves that we could make. And he’s doing more than “a better job that people thought he would” - he’s doing a pretty incredible job in the circumstances

Yeah I do agree, I think if Tuchel hadn’t absolutely smashed it like he did from day one Lampard would easily be in a new job already but he was shown up big time there - though by one of the elite managers which we have no chance at getting near

I think with more experience though Lampard is smart enough to be elite one day but as I said, he’s not my first choice or anything, he’s just one of the better choices imo
He free and better then Nuno so I think Lampard possible although I’m sure they interviewed him last time and it didn’t go well

Potter isn’t the obvious candidate, because he wouldn’t touch it with a barge pole (imho)

Rooney’s now got more managerial experience than Lampard had when he got the Chelsea job. Wouldn’t be my first choice but there’sfar worse moves that we could make. And he’s doing more than “a better job that people thought he would” - he’s doing a pretty incredible job
How long he been there?

Rooney’s now got more managerial experience than Lampard had when he got the Chelsea job. Wouldn’t be my first choice but there’sfar worse moves that we could make. And he’s doing more than “a better job that people thought he would” - he’s doing a pretty incredible job in the circumstances
I don’t care how much he’s enjoying his project at Brighton, with respect, they are a club that’s not even close to the size of Everton. He’s got Brighton about as far as they can go whereas here he will be backed big time and would already have a number of top international stars to coach (Richarlison, Pickford, etc.) and lead us into a new stadium

I don’t care how much he’s enjoying his project at Brighton, with respect, they are a club that’s not even close to the size of Everton. He’s got Brighton about as far as they can go whereas here he will be backed big time and would already have a number of top international stars to coach (Richarlison, Pickford, etc.) and lead us into a new stadium
He’d have come here last summer IMO, but not right now.

Rooney is a no from me… just not mature or experienced enough.

Although, given the absolute shambles the club is in he would be a perfect match at the moment if we want the circus to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.