Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully someone who has watched some Everton games and recognises the deficiencies, and sets them up to play to our strengths.
Not try to shoehorn them in to their pet formation and play people out of position.

Who ever it is will be out of a job as we havnt gone near a manager in a job since pre Allerdyce and the Silva/Watford debacle

Also PL experience is a must(apparently) based on past appointments

Looking like Lampard or Nuno as most likely candidates

I’ve seen a few people on GoT and elsewhere suggesting Lampard. Genuinely interested in why anyone thinks he would do a good job? Any well thought out responses welcomed.
Ticks a lot of boxes

Free
PL experience
Young
Point to prove
Players should respect him

Personal he’s the football I hate 2nd most after the slim ball cheating Terry

I’ve seen a few people on GoT and elsewhere suggesting Lampard. Genuinely interested in why anyone thinks he would do a good job? Any well thought out responses welcomed.
At Chelsea he did a really good job at putting players into a system where everyone knew what they were doing at all times and really helped develop their youth prospects - I think he’d be fantastic for someone like Gordon and a few of the young fringe lads.

Where Lampard failed at Chelsea was when he was suddenly bought a load of expensive players and told to shoe-horn them into what he had with no grace-period and he wasn’t able to do that. I think we have a decent squad of players and it doesn’t feel like we’re about to spend a huge wedge any time soon so he seems a decent choice. Also, for someone who scored so many goals against us he’s actually quite likeable unlike a lot of managers around.

Now I don’t actually want Lampard as a first choice, I’d like someone more like Potter but of all the names flying around good and bad, Lampard would be in the positive half for me,

The clown organisation picking there 6th manager in 5 years. They should be all fired, I have zero confidence in them for the next one. They don't care what the fans think, only the cheap and long out of work will touch us.

Got to be potter and then get in a proper dof who decides whether we stick with him or not. Moshiri should have nothing to do with it.

But my guess is we'll appoint rooney, have a bounce, give him money to spend, then sack him next November.
Potter wouldn’t come. I’m not even sure Rooney would right now

Status
Not open for further replies.