Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lampard wouldn't last. I honestly think we are a wierd club where the manager has to have a connection with us to make it work. So only Rooney, Moyes or Martinez fit the bill.

The only positive I can take from the current shambles we’re in is that whoever takes over will get the best welcome.
The support alone should be enough to get an immediate response and some quick points on the board to get somewhere near safety.

Anyone who mentions Martinez, cannot of watched Everton for the last two years of his tenure, my god it was awful! All the same rubbish that is happening now, poor a set pieces, poor defence, individual errors, no shape, Lukaku stopped us from being in relegation trouble for the last two years. No way should he be near us again.

I think Ronney is a gamble. I would prefer to go with PL experience and someone who can sort out our defence. We are in serious trouble in the league and need a fix now.

I think Ronney is a gamble. I would prefer to go with PL experience and someone who can sort out our defence. We are in serious trouble in the league and need a fix now.
Rooney doesn’t have his Pro licence which I’m pretty sure is mandatory if you want to manage in the Prem, so it’s not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.