Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird that Martínez has been on our radar after losing Carlo and now sacking Rafael. Guessing it’s Bill that admires him? Can’t be Moshiri surely, sacking Bobby was his first order of business!

Imagine Michael Keane in Roberto’s system though, hahahahaha

I really am not sure who would be the best manager in time for Everton, my thinking is along the lines of.....

Potter - a manager on the up but has he shown enough to get the job? Plays the dreaded 3/5 at the back religiously which has never worked at Everton and we`d need a massive turnover of players to get that to work.

Rooney - Inexperienced but well respected by players, his Derby play with all the attributes I want an Everton side to play with and they get points despite everything.

Mourinho - Wins trophies wherever he has been, in the top 10 of best ever managers to walk the earth, perhaps wouldnt guarantee success but PPM and win % has always been good. The only time I see he has fallen out with anyone is when he calls out players for being ? which TBH perhaps this is what this current crop needs instead of getting backed by whatever manager.

Kovac, very good manager and seems to improve the club and results the longer he stays at these clubs.

Whoever gets it there will be a section of our fans that arent happy so there isnt 1 option we can unite behind, I`d like to see Rooney get it and give the team their identity back but if it is Mourinho I wont be too unhappy, it wont be Mourinho though, I dont think he would entertain coming here.

I think at the minute we should go to a back 4 of Godfrey Keane Mina Holgate with 3 in the midfield (ideally with someone like Gana)
We desperately need a clean sheet.

Leicester are only in 10th... they're not knocking on the top 4. And they're certainly not a bigger club than Everton.

And you might not make that decision, but Everton is a huge opportunity and like I said a massive step up from Brighton.

We also have better players than Brighton, with a squad much higher in value. The problem is Benitez wasn't getting the best out of them, plus the worst injury crisis in decades.
Leicester have finished 5th the last 2 seasons.

That is, by definition, knocking on the top 4.

They've had a blip and a lot of injuries.

Sorry, I just don't see us as an attractive prospect to managers really. The clubs a mess. History doesn't change the present state of the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.