Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
His first season was built on the intelligence of players like Pienaar and Osman plus the engine of McCarthy in midfield. He sidelined the first two and lost McCarthy to injury and it all fell apart after that. Apart from Lukaku Barry and McCarthy (when fit) his signings were pretty poor.
Because he had no money.

Eh mate give it a rest, Leicester are not a bigger club than Everton, end off.
How many PL Titles have we won?

How many Domestic Cups have we won in the PL era?

How many times have we played in the Champions League group stages since the advent of the PL?

That's how modern-day "Big Clubs" are defined...

Just the man to fix our set peice woes

Just the man to fix our set peice woes
Yep.. you are right. But there again he might just get a top defensive coach on board. Or maybe not.
And as for us taking set pieces. Can no one at Everton put a ball over a defenders head? Maybe Townsend now and again. Forget about Siggy. But no one else. When's the last time we scored from a free kick.
Bloody hell.......we are even missing penalties.
But I digress. We need a top defensive coach onboard. At least get our defence set up proper. And get them concentrating.

You know who didn't have PL experience?

Klopp
Guardiola
Conte(mk 1 when he won the league first season)
Haissenhutl or however you spell his name
Potter
Ragnick
Arteta

It is just so so so so so massively overrated as a thing.
You know who did have PL experience, and a lot of it, and sent us plummeting to the relegation places??

I literally don’t get why people are fussed with this experience bollocks

One thing I'll say is El Loco would be karma for those not willing to give Benitez a chance from the start.

Reap what you sow comes to mind

@Saint Domingo

You know what the real laughable truth about this is? Those who rallied against Martinez the most by the end (and I’d include myself as one of the main ‘plotters’ in that period) will probably give him more of a chance second time round than all the super blues gave Benitez before he had even walked through the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.