Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like Moshiri told Kenwright to hire the next manager and Bill wants Roberto, I don't think it will happen, Belgian FA won't allow it (as interim) so once Bobby is out, Bill will either go after Rooney or will give it to Dunc till the end of the season

God this manager hunt could be the most depressing yet
It really doesn't have to be. There are good obtainable options out there.

The decision makers just need to realize that our manager does not need to be someone who used to manage us, somebody who has managed in the premier league, someone who "knows the city and lives close"or somebody who has not crapped on is in the past.

No foreign merchants please. We don't need somebody who does not know where Everton is, who takes 2 months to find out that Rondon, Davies, Keane,Iwobi, Tosun etc etc are all [Poor language removed] and Coleman bless him is finished.

Imagine the reaction…

”Hello Bobby, Bill Kenwright here. So we’ve just sacked the FSW and think you are just the fellow to right the ship and shore up our woeful defense.”
17FB05F3-F40D-42A0-A015-699E199B7A05.jpeg

It looks like Moshiri told Kenwright to hire the next manager and Bill wants Roberto, I don't think it will happen, Belgian FA won't allow it (as interim) so once Bobby is out, Bill will either go after Rooney or will give it to Dunc till the end of the season
This is what needs to happen. We need to get lucky and be saved from Bill’s ineptitude.

For me it hinges on the football model.
Both scenarios assume Duncan as interim till season end.

DOF and head coach

We go all out for Dan Ashworth at Brighton and appoint one of Potter, Lampard or Rooney as coach.

Manager.

We wait and see how the land lies with Mancini, Poch, Ten Haag and Moyes at season end.
You’re messing with them names in your last sentence I presume, Moyes aside? Why on earth would any of them come to Everton?

Status
Not open for further replies.