Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely has to be Ferguson out of those options.
If it was anyone else that had been our assistant manager / coach under multiple failed regimes he wouldn’t even get a mention.

I loved Ferguson as a player but I’d have major concerns if he is our manager we are counting on to avoid relegation.

If it was anyone else that had been our assistant manager / coach under multiple failed regimes he wouldn’t even get a mention.

I loved Ferguson as a player but I’d have major concerns if he is our manager we are counting on to avoid relegation.

I would trust him as a short term fix to get us through this season over Martinez 1000000%

Difficult one this as no matter who is picked, they will inevitably be the wrong person because let's face it, we're pretty much unmanageable at the moment, so I can't see anybody already doing a decent job elsewhere wanting to take the risk.

Rooney would take it I'm sure, but I'm not sure if their 'transfer' ban extends to accepting compensation for the manager. Inexperienced at this level

Ferguson hasn't done anything wrong in previous caretaker charge and would 'largely' unite the players and fans, provides continuity for the players. Also, those they don't want him at the club, this is the best opportunity to get rid of him but it would almost certainly mean he takes us down to do.

Martinez is now undeniably a much higher profile now than he was so he would be the one that might attract new players of a better standard, but can he set up a defence consisting of, well... you know who.

Potter won't take it. Lampard is an interesting one for me. Will undoubtedly have a modern view of how the game needs to be played, could attract players to the club, but likely wouldn't want the pressure the club brings...

So... Neil Warnock it is then!

If (and admittedly it is a big ‘if’ at the moment), Moshiri is even REMOTELY thinking that bringing Martinez back in as manager is a good idea, then it will just finally prove once and for all the monumental disconnect between him and the fan base, and his complete and utter misunderstanding of what the majority of Evertonians want.

If, even after all that happened when Martinez was sacked, with the way it ended, the fans protest, him taking the club to court and the lack of any tangible achievements he has managed since his departure, Moshiri goes ahead with this, then that’s it for me as far as he’s concerned. He can just fk off and take his stadium with him.

hr.jpg

"Well yeah, course, it's a trific club, trific job. Delighted to be back really, trific fans - bit of a commute from dorset but Sandra loves Bootle, so yeah, trific. Just spoke to Crouchy and Niko and Jermaine. Lookin' forward to it really."

Status
Not open for further replies.