2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don' t write the lad off after only two games. I remember that I was fuming for several months at Moyes for giving play time to the young Coleman who was pretty bad in his first games.
I think that this lad will come good. It is not his fault that a fan favourite was treated appallingly by that con artist Benitez.

He may turn out to be decent but I would have Nkounkou back from Liege every day of the week and twice on a Sunday over this lad. Needs some serious strength and conditioning to play premier league.

From what I saw yesterday and God knows, it aint easy coming to this loony asylum when youve been with a properly run club like dynamo Kiev, I dont think he could cross his legs never mind ping a decent cross in the box.

I think there is still some nerve in his game. But he blocked a lot of crosses into the box (although conceded a lot of corners), made some aggressive tackles..the biggest downside was his back pass; should have been braver and lump the ball forward given that he was not really under pressure at that time.

I hope he improves

He may turn out to be decent but I would have Nkounkou back from Liege every day of the week and twice on a Sunday over this lad. Needs some serious strength and conditioning to play premier league.

From what I saw yesterday and God knows, it aint easy coming to this loony asylum when youve been with a properly run club like dynamo Kiev, I dont think he could cross his legs never mind ping a decent cross in the box.
Wasn’t it his cross that we scored from?

We were massively lacking a RB but the RB we bought has 27 senior games for Rangers under his belt. We needed a LB because the old LB and the now old manager fell out and for some reason the club and some fans sided with the manager.
Its odd really, if we had a right back who was good enough to play while we eased Patterson in it would be great and I think the lad would be a great signing,however, the position we are in means that Godfrey will have to go back to left back in the short term. This means that Patterson is going to have to step up right away, because, the alternatives are Coleman, Holgate and Kenny, none of whom are going to be good enough to help us pull away from the bottom three.

Status
Not open for further replies.