2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't play for several weeks, is discussed as not being match fit.

Manager thrown him in for 120 minutes on his first game and then for the 100 minutes in his 2nd game instead of easing him in and building up his fitness and helping him take the time to adapt to what will be a much quicker league.

Not surprised he has made mistakes.

Same as Mina and to a larger extent Gbamin...

...he's not played in 6 weeks then suddenly thrown in for 120mins cup game and again today without any real training.

Its madness to see that and then have Patterson not get onto the pitch.

I’d rather listen to someone who lives in Ukraine and knows the Ukraine league than some rando like you posting tripe from your mums basement. Because a) he sounds legit and b) his views chime in with what we’ve seen of the lad.

You claimed he was going to be boss after the Hull game ffs.

You’re @Theoneandonly with a few more words

Someone opens an account claims to be "from Ukraine" posts a load of negative and false statements and youre all over it lol

Ive already caught you stating i "claimed to have been watching him in Ukraine"...which is simply not true.

Again, what ive said is that I think he will be a great player for us...but we'll see that NEXT season. He'll need to get used to the league and have a preseason.

Also doubted he'll be able to adapt quickly under Benitez who has outdated tactics.

Not sure whats frightening you from my posts which are based on common sense + what the reports about him have said over the past couple of years?

Oh, and I'm in YOUR mums basement :)

We get it, you don’t like him. Many Thanks for your unbiased appraisal

lol it was a comical read.

There was a player who came from the Bundesliga who said he was absolutely floored at how fast the pace of the game was here. He said it was almost twice as fast as there. Can't recall who it was, but if the Premier League is that much faster than the Bundesliga, this lad is going to need time. Will he be "good enough"? No clue. But he's here now and Digne, regrettably, is not. So we don't really have much of a choice but to back this lad. I think he will be good in time, not spectacular like Digne or even Baines, but steady. That's not a terrible thing.

Digne and Baines were pure attacking full backs. I think this guy is something else but we'll need to be patient this season and see what he's like when fully fit and adapted.

If Benitez was one bad result away from the sack, if it was that precarious, do you not think that someone at board level should have told Villa to GTF and Rafael told to get on with it.

Selling Digne midway through the season, when we’re struggling and then next game sacking Benitez just screams the utter shambles the club is in.
I think BK forced the issue yesterday actually. I think he tried to get the waiter sacked after the RS game, failed, gave it another crack yesterday and finally got his way.

Remember Moshiri had a cordial meeting with Benite midweek as well.

It's unfortunately a byproduct of the political machinations inside the club.

Benitez probably convinced the board that Digne was the problem and had to be sold. Probably advised them he wouldn't lose to Norwich because we had new players in and players returning from injury. I cannot wait for him to go.

Probably convinced the board that Brands was a problem as well buit never him.

I think BK forced the issue yesterday actually. I think he tried to get the waiter sacked after the RS game, failed, gave it another crack yesterday and finally got his way.

Remember Moshiri had a cordial meeting with Benite midweek as well.

It's unfortunately a byproduct of the political machinations inside the club.
Are you still fabricating guff like this? Bk tried to get him sacked after the derby?!!! Have it another crack yesterday?!!! Not a jot of evidence, just fantasy

You even denied that Moshiri has bought players or that Digne was forced out by Benitez.

Unless the club come out and say something it’s all a fantasy to you.

You need to read between the lines sometimes.
I go on evidence not fantasy
How on earth have you decided that bk tried to get raf sacked after the derby??? I mean how, really

Lets be honest, he hasn't looked great and if you look shaky against Hull and Norwich then it doesn't look good for the future.

However, very early to judge so not personally writing the lad off yet. Give him time to settle in and over the next 5 to 10 games we will see if he is good enough or not

Lets be honest, he hasn't looked great and if you look shaky against Hull and Norwich then it doesn't look good for the future.

However, very early to judge so not personally writing the lad off yet. Give him time to settle in and over the next 5 to 10 games we will see if he is good enough or not

Who has looked good in those two games mate? Hard to perform in a team in as big a mess as we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.