Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I think about it, throwing the keys to Duncan for the Aston Villa game is a no-brainer.

The fans and players need to come together, Ferguson will unite both groups.

Secondly, with the international break coming after the Villa game, we have the time to be slightly more methodical in who we go an get.

With that happening, hopefully the new manager comes in with the Club and fans in a slightly better place and has some clean air to train their new system in the week leading up to the Brentford Cup game.

The more I think about it, throwing the keys to Duncan for the Aston Villa game is a no-brainer.

The fans and players need to come together, Ferguson will unite both groups.

Secondly, with the international break coming after the Villa game, we have the time to be slightly more methodical in who we go an get.

With that happening, hopefully the new manager comes in with the Club and fans in a slightly better place and has some clean air to train their new system in the week leading up to the Brentford Cup game.
Will he tho? These players know him as a, seemingly, nutless assistant whos had a hand in multiple failed managerial experiments. He might be part of the reason, who knows. I think letting managers bring in their own assistants is a lot smarter than forcing Dunc on them.

Will he tho? These players know him as a, seemingly, nutless assistant whos had a hand in multiple failed managerial experiments. He might be part of the reason, who knows. I think letting managers bring in their own assistants is a lot smarter than forcing Dunc on them.

that's my concern too. happy for him to be an interim boss, but he's not a long term solution.

Whoever becomes interim/permanent manager will be viewed as a good/terrible choice at the end of the season.
If we are still in the top flight (which I truly believe will be the case), the board will be seen to have been wise in their choice.
If the the worst occurs, their choice fails completely, and we continue the downward slide, right into the championship, then the manager of the day, the chairman, the owner and the players better run for cover, because the the fans reaction is going to shake the club to its foundations.

If Potter won't come (and who could blame him?), I'd go for Thomas Frank or Lucien Favre. We need a manager who has a track record of overachievement with the squad he has. Frank has done wonders with Brentford, and 5 of Favre's 6 clubs had their best ever season (or best season in decades) under his management.

If Potter won't come (and who could blame him?), I'd go for Thomas Frank or Lucien Favre. We need a manager who has a track record of overachievement with the squad he has. Frank has done wonders with Brentford, and 5 of Favre's 6 clubs had their best ever season (or best season in decades) under his management.
And the sixth one?

Just Kidding...:)

….and if he doesn’t do a good job we get relegated. Some choice.
Absolutely correct, but if he decides that Keane, Holgate, Coleman, Iwobi, Rondon, Delph, Tosun, Davies will be forever relegated to the bench, then maybe he has the right idea to pull this club back from the brink.

Status
Not open for further replies.