Frank Lampard possible next manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus, dog with a bone....I have my opinion, you have yours. I'll stick with mine, you stick with yours. OK?
Just admit it he did a rubbish job at Chelsea, he’s not a great manager.. He said he found it hard to talk to the bigger name players and drop them

Wouldnt it be weird if, in some parallel, fantasy universe, the blue to the bone tory, bowler hat wearing, gin and tonic swilling, tax avoiding, pep guardiola decided he wanted a tougher challenge and offered to take on the new project at Everton FC. Would there be the same outcry about his toryness? ?

Just admit it he did a rubbish job at Chelsea, he’s not a great manager.. He said he found it hard to talk to the bigger name players and drop them

He should do, it's not that long ago he was having to deal with that same scenario but as a player himself....otherwise he'd be a genuine d*ckhead. All this "gotta be ruthless" claptrap has a place but it's not something to f'in live by unless you're a prick.

On the fence about Frank, he has something to prove and it could be the last chance saloon for him, given him getting the arse at Chelsea

Being a tory?, does that mean you would like Gary Neville as manager as he has joined the Labor party

Will big Dunc want to work with him as an assistant manager?, I believe Dunc will go if he doesn't get the gig this time

So I suppose more of a no, but would get behind him if he does come

On the fence about Frank, he has something to prove and it could be the last chance saloon for him, given him getting the arse at Chelsea

Being a tory?, does that mean you would like Gary Neville as manager as he has joined the Labor party

Will big Dunc want to work with him as an assistant manager?, I believe Dunc will go if he doesn't get the gig this time

So I suppose more of a no, but would get behind him if he does come
Ferguson won't go mate, he's got a job for life here and one where it doesn't realky matter how he performs in it to keep it.

Pretty much every manager that's failed here has seen a clean out of the staff at the same time besides Ferguson who simply gets the same role or a promotion with the next guy.

It's part of the problem at Everton. People fail at their job get sacked, unless you once played for us in which case you're made of Teflon.

Unsworth being a clear example, but when you are 'close' to DBB guess it doesn't matter if you're youth teams produce essentially nothing in a decade plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.