Frank Lampard possible next manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think he could well be the guy for us, great profile having been a top player so would command respect instantly,I could see him progressing the youth through to our first team, Tuchel pretty much took the plaudits for the groundwork Lampard had laid at Chavski,made some decent signings and brought the likes of Mount and James through there, maybe should have done better at Derby but reached the play offs in a tough league to get out of so was hardly a disaster, he is young enough to have learnt from his errors in his time away from the game and is now ready for a new challenge, he would obviously need time to rebuild us but appears to be the type of fella that would come armed with his "project" for us, why not eh?Oh and he hates "them" too!!!:)

He be a very very unpopular manager as on Twitter the Everton fans hate anyone who is a Tory.

Personally can’t stand him so IM OUT

He's better than some other options I've seen. He did well enough under a transfer ban at Chelsea when he had to bring in fringe players like mount, James, Abraham, Hudson odoi etc. He did well at Derby with some fringe players too. Purely because he would give youth a chance (if he deemed them good enough) over established non-performing senior players, I'd be happy enough for him at some stage in the future to manage our club.

He's better than some other options I've seen. He did well enough under a transfer ban at Chelsea when he had to bring in fringe players like mount, James, Abraham, Hudson odoi etc. He did well at Derby with some fringe players too. Purely because he would give youth a chance (if he deemed them good enough) over established non-performing senior players, I'd be happy enough for him at some stage in the future to manage our club.
Stop with the he did well with a transfer ban balls. He took over Chelsea who spent how much before that ban? It’s not like they where a relegated team with a bunch of u23s. He gad a squad of world class players and refused to play Rudiger

At Derby he did worse then the manager before him who got more points/ goals and conceded less goals with worse players

Stop with the he did well with a transfer ban balls. He took over Chelsea who spent how much before that ban? It’s not like they where a relegated team with a bunch of u23s. He gad a squad of world class players and refused to play Rudiger

At Derby he did worse then the manager before him who got more points/ goals and conceded less goals with worse players
He still played fringe players when others before him didn't, such as James, mount, gilmore etc. He's prepared to give fringe players a chance.

Not for me. If he's a Tory then double no, never trust a Tory. But politics to one side, the answer is no.
Not the right fit. Not for Everton.

It's a no from me. I just don't think he would "get" Everton. I honestly believe he would have one eye on what's happening at clubs in the Capital.

Status
Not open for further replies.