Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

MOTM vs Aston Villa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A381F2CC-92AD-4C89-8024-AD71F76973C2.jpeg

They may not be but you'll find it hard to find people who will not agree that Seamus, Keane and Rondon deserve to be dropped

Benitez showed no flexibility and refused to drop players for a series of bad performances. Instead he tried to.make an example out of one player. Pathetic management.

Im not Keanes biggest fan but he's miles better than Mason Holgate who for me gets away with murder with our fans.

Bloke hasn't had a good game in a blues shirt for about 3 years.

Kenny is tosh

Gordon being dropped - Benitez would have been tarred and feathered for that.

442 - 2 man midfield with one of them being a snail.

I imagine we'll get a result today but as many on here said over the Arsenal result it'll largely be down to a boss home atmosphere than of tactical genius imo.

Could be a 4-4-2, I`m hoping it is more of a 4-2-3-1 with either Townsend or Richy playing in the 10... Would love for Richy to be our 10 with DCL in the 9, Gray and Gordon on the wings, no disrespect to Townsend.

Surprised both new lads arent even in the squad...

Not a fan of the lineup but happy to be proven wrong from Dunc.

Not sure how Gordon doesn't start. We desperately need a new CM & CB though, that is for sure. Holgate is just as much a liability as Keane.

Im not Keanes biggest fan but he's miles better than Mason Holgate who for me gets away with murder with our fans.

Kenny is tosh

I imagine we'll get a result today but as many on here said over the Arsenal result it'll largely be down to a boss home atmosphere than of tactical genius imo.
OMG we’ve made a terrible mistake….let’s bring the Waiter back quicklol

Kenny is tosh

I don’t think we will

You can’t have a manager relentlessly crush a teams motivation, spirit and morale over many months - then bring in a new one and expect a reversal.

Dunc will have worked a miracle if we win today.

Status
Not open for further replies.