Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

MOTM vs Aston Villa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
teams often win on emotion after a coach is fired, especially a coach they didn’t like. Hopefully we see that happening here
Yep. Totally agree. A lot of emotion and passion Needed today. And Let's not forget the 3 or 4 goals needed. Hopefully. And a clean sheet.
Not wanting much today. Just the win...... Up The Toffees.

Im not Keanes biggest fan but he's miles better than Mason Holgate who for me gets away with murder with our fans.

Bloke hasn't had a good game in a blues shirt for about 3 years.

Kenny is tosh

Gordon being dropped - Benitez would have been tarred and feathered for that.

442 - 2 man midfield with one of them being a snail.

I imagine we'll get a result today but as many on here said over the Arsenal result it'll largely be down to a boss home atmosphere than of tactical genius imo.
I don’t think Holgate gets away with murder. 95% of the fan base know he’s crap and want rid. Same with Keane.

I agree with Gordon being dropped and fatty would of got abused. I think if your playing 442 you can do it with Gordon and Gray.

I had a feeling he'd pick Holgate. For some reason Dunc seems to rate him. Think he picked him all the time in his last management stint.

To be fair, Holgate was playing really well when Ferguson picked him before. I think he even played him in midfield and did well in one of those games. Has been mostly gash since then though.

On paper the sides selected might not look to positive for us but a determined effort by the players and a noisy Goodison could see us come away with the win.

Let's hope so!

Drops Mykolenko and Patterson from the 1st team squad to prove a point. If Rafael did that you would all be talking about unrest in the dressing room and Rafael being a blert.

Plays 442, which Rafael was slammed for.

Drops Gordon from the first 11, despite being our best player for a while. Where's all the give youth a chance morons.

Now your all saying the squad isn't good enough.

Hypocrites.

Drops Mykolenko and Patterson from the 1st team squad to prove a point. If Rafael did that you would all be talking about unrest in the dressing room and Rafael being a blert.

Plays 442, which Rafael was slammed for.

Drops Gordon from the first 11, despite being our best player for a while. Where's all the give youth a chance morons.

Now your all saying the squad isn't good enough.

Hypocrites.
Cheers for that;)

Status
Not open for further replies.