Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

What's Cooper done that's winning him plaudits by the way? Genuinely curious, can't say I've paid much attention to Forest.

He's got 5 more points this season than Rooney's managed with a Derby squad that's been ripped apart by the club's financial situation

What's Cooper done that's winning him plaudits by the way? Genuinely curious, can't say I've paid much attention to Forest.

He's got 5 more points this season than Rooney's managed with a Derby squad that's been ripped apart by the club's financial situation
Not sure tbh. I don’t really follow the championship. Just hear people say he’s doing a good job. Will have to start paying more attention next season lol

Get Lampard in right now so we play some actual football. We haven't played all year. Just agricultural hoofball
Spot on.

The only way we get out of this mess is by getting the ball on the deck and playing. Lampard also knew how to get decent delivery into the box too.

Get him in this week - and hopefully he's been targettting players to bring into CM and CD.

Status
Not open for further replies.