How do we get our Everton back .

Status
Not open for further replies.

southerntoffee

Player Valuation: £50k
This is Shameful and Embarassing like all who have posted on here I Love Everton there a major part of my life I'm Currently v sad to see them in Such a v bad way .I have seen the Protests and the matches on TV don't get to go at the moment as have health problems and Supporting the blues at the moment does not help been in this situation before though when Mike Walker was in Charge.What has to change to get us back up the league and into the Top half again .I don't think having this board and some of these players are helping .

Get rid of the wools.

1642898166073.png

This is Shameful and Embarassing like all who have posted on here I Love Everton there a major part of my life I'm Currently v sad to see them in Such a v bad way .I have seen the Protests and the matches on TV don't get to go at the moment as have health problems and Supporting the blues at the moment does not help been in this situation before though when Mike Walker was in Charge.What has to change to get us back up the league and into the Top half again .I don't think having this board and some of these players are helping .
I think creating posts with lots of, mid sentence, capital letters will help

Status
Not open for further replies.