Ferguson Caretaker Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Dunc as much as anyone on here, but he’s not upto taking us forward as a full time manager.
I think if he was managerial material he'd have been our manager quite some time ago. There's obviously something lacking somewhere with Dunc that's held him back. As it stands, we now need an experienced manager who can get us through the remainder of the season with the sole aim of ensuring we're still in the top flight come August.

Did anyone here get a free pint off the Big Yin???

We were in the Winslow & weren’t offered it. Didn’t ask to be fair. Were we supposed to ask?

To be fair, I’d happy have bought a round for everyone in there than be subjected to that diabolical team selection & performance.

I'd have Allardyce over Ferguson...but that isn't saying too much.

Realistically we have Lampard or Rooney to choose from.

I;d say to Rooney: "interim until the summer. Get us near midtable and we'll give you a 3 year contract.

If you're Rooney you'd take that in a shot.

Lampard would want a 3 year permanent deal right now. TBH, I'd hand it to him as well. Players will respect other players who've won the biggest trophies by and large.

We need to get to the season's end safe and sound and then assess from there.
Not with this group of Muppets as a squad. No bottle, clueless, heartless and vastly overpaid. God help us.

If it's Pereira I think the time has surely come for Dunc to walk. Dedicated half his life to the club, sure he understood being passed over for Carlo and even Rafael, probably he could've understood being passed over for Lampard or even Rooney, but some Portuguese journeyman chancer with an agent mate, that's a slap in the face.

As much as the club will miss him, maybe this will be the prompt to go get some experience as a manager in the lower leagues.

If it's Pereira I think the time has surely come for Dunc to walk. Dedicated half his life to the club, sure he understood being passed over for Carlo and even Rafael, probably he could've understood being passed over for Lampard or even Rooney, but some Portuguese journeyman chancer with an agent mate, that's a slap in the face.

As much as the club will miss him, maybe this will be the prompt to go get some experience as a manager in the lower leagues.
if Dunc wants experience in the lower leagues, he can throw his hat in the ring next season

Status
Not open for further replies.