Ferguson Caretaker Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's always about fight and passion with Duncan. Does he not understand that you need more than that in football?
In this instance he has to instill that in them, they are devoid of fight, name he sees what's coming and as many times as its been said, there isn't the fight of previous relegation threatened Everton teams.

So his mantra is psychological aimed at bringing it out.

IMO

He must of done his coaching badges on his own in a room with Howard Wilkinson. I honestly didn’t see a lot of tactics I wouldn’t of witnessed on a Sunday morning up and down the country against Villa and once again this season another set piece is conceded from, I was surprised and disappointed. No triangles anywhere, no overlaps, no composure. It was like the players were shown matches from division 1 in the 80s on a perpetual loop. I love his passion for Everton, I love that he told the players to run through brick walls for the shirt but that conversation shouldn’t of lasted for 4 days. Everton needs a plan, Everton needs expertise, Everton needs to get the best out of the best players and they need to be on board.

Job for the boys
Duncan surely has to be a better alternative than Pereira surely at least give him ago at it. Seriously I can’t get my head around around his selection for manager. God help us because from what I’ve been watching of this current teams quality were on a hiding to nothin, honestly I would feel better with Duncan at the helm knowing that he has a least some insight in to some of are players who are masquerading as professional footballers

Duncan surely has to be a better alternative than Pereira surely at least give him ago at it. Seriously I can’t get my head around around his selection for manager. God help us because from what I’ve been watching of this current teams quality were on a hiding to nothin, honestly I would feel better with Duncan at the helm knowing that he has a least some insight in to some of are players who are masquerading as professional footballers

Ferguson needs to walk if he not got the job over vitor.

Vitor will take us down and is a disgusting move from the board.

Rather go down with Fergie

Status
Not open for further replies.