Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Bruno Lage doing a good job at Wolves? Absolutely. Yet imagine we’d been linked with him prior to his Wolves career. Everyone would be saying “he’ll relegate us” too I’d expect?! I’d doubt anyone had even heard of him.

I can see him climbing into the main stand to chin someone lol . Imagine him and Ferguson on the sidelines!
Kinell? I don’t know much about this bloke and be arsed to Google it as no doubt he’s crap and it’ll piss me off even more than the club currently is!

He's got loads of dressing room experience mate
8 different ones in 10 years as a player
14 different ones in 19 years in management.
6 jobs in 8 years since he left Porto, 5 in 5 if you take out three years he managed a Chinese club.

3 of his last 4 jobs he's been sacked within 5 months olympiakos, fernabache and 1860 Munich.

Does that maybe set off any red flags?

It’s simply not possible for us to predict managerial performance.

A bloke from Preston has been our best PL manager. A lot of people would then have said a guy who relegated Wigan.

Meanwhile champions league winning managers have been unable to achieve anything here. Koeman had PL experience and it counted for nothing. Silva had it too.

We could have the absolute perfect candidate on paper lined up and no once could honestly say it wouldn’t all be down the toilet within 12 months for him.

Is Bruno Lage doing a good job at Wolves? Absolutely. Yet imagine we’d been linked with him prior to his Wolves career. Everyone would be saying “he’ll relegate us” too I’d expect?! I’d doubt anyone had even heard of him.
Slightly different situation. Portuguese manager managing a large group of Portuguese players. Although tbf he's doing very well.

The 53-year-old Portuguese coach rose to prominence with Porto, guiding the side to consecutive league titles in 2012 and 2013.

Pereira has since taken on various different roles, winning trophies with Olympiacos, Shanghai Port (formerly Shanghai SIPG) and Al-Ahli.”

A former Olympiacos and Porto manager, the Portuguese tactician knows what it takes to be in charge of a big club with expectations. He helped guide Shanghai SIPG to their first-ever Chinese Super League title in 2018 and the club followed that up with a third-place finish this time around.

He’s responsible for the club posting record points totals, too, with their haul of 68 last year and 66 this year being the highest recorded by the club since the introduction of a 30-game season in 2012.

Only champions Guangzhou Evergrande can better Shanghai SIPG’s return of 62 goals in the league this term and Pereira’s side signed off the domestic season in style with a 6-0 win.”

I mean you can find both positives and negatives depending on what you’re looking for but the fella has won pots. It’s a big risk of course it is and it might well fail spectacularly, then again it might not. Rooney or any of the others linked are a risk too.

He comes across as mad as a box of frogs so at least we might be entertained for a while..
Getting relegated......

Status
Not open for further replies.