Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah same here so long as he can win us at least 6 or 7 games out of 18 to get us safe. Definitely want a proper DOF installed with the full power to do a thorough rebuild including finding a better Manager when this season is over though. These clowns couldn't organise a prayer session in a convent.

so it’s a fat sam job but with a bit more football? with these players

we’re going down lads

3ECC7494-0FBF-4C26-8820-0CD018BA4917.jpeg

No less disappointed with this than I would be if Lampard or Rooney was the choice. I don't see him as anymore of a gamble than either of them.

For my money, the more worrying bit is the backdrop to this - the way we believe the appointment had been made and the people who were involved.

All I can say is that if the mood at Goodison reflects the general sentiment on this, we may as well all pack up now and go home.

Like I said earlier, I literally know nothing about his style etc. Just know he has gone around a few teams in china/turkey since he won a bit at porto.

Wouldn't be my pick, but we have tried the safe, defensive bet in benitez, and look where we are.

I just worry that we’re very close to the drop zone and an erratic, unwanted by board level manager will just cause chaos.

There was a lot more support for Benitez than Pereira
Yes but there were a lot of bizarre views about that appointment. People were supporting him to be super blues. Logic always suggested it would be a disaster and so it was.

Benitez was a reds legend so it couldn't work. But this lad Perreira simply does not have any credentials to manager the club.

I don't think there is anything to say anyone else being considered is obviously a better choice. What bothers me is this says the owner is most interested in taking advice from an advisor who knows absolutely nothing about the sport and more than likely is not actually acting in the interests of Everton.

No less disappointed with this than I would be if Lampard or Rooney was the choice. I don't see him as anymore of a gamble than either of them.

For my money, the more worrying bit is the backdrop to this - the way we believe the appointment had been made and the people who were involved.

All I can say is that if the mood at Goodison reflects the general sentiment on this, we may as well all pack up now and go home.

least lampard has exp.

this watch seller has porto

oh and some kak chinese and dubai sides

woooo

I always think it’s funny when fans are blamed for not being 100% positive at all times and don’t scream our hearts out on the terraces for 90 minutes. This is 100% on the players, board, a toxic owner, poor staffing choices, questionable medical team and awful transfer business over the last 5 years. Whether we boo or cheer the new manager, none of this is our fault and at this point we’re entitled to be a bit moody

so it’s a fat sam job but with a bit more football? with these players

we’re going down lads
Would rather have Kovak, Lampard or even Roonie than this fella mate. Looking like Moshi is going to just stick 2 fingers up to everyone yet again though so just got to hope that this fella can keep us up if he appoints him.

Status
Not open for further replies.