Vitor Pereira

Yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to assemble: cult of vitor

giphy.gif

Well let's hope everyomne does this time.
This is why I am a fan of going for a manager who nobody knows much about. A Gallardo or Garcia someone like that, no preconceived notions so would be able to live or die by his results.

That 1860 Munich tweet has been saved by loads of people for future use already just in case. It's not even accurate as they went down to the 4th division not the 3rd...

Playing devils advocate here but:

1. Our fans moan about the club only appointing managers with PL experience.

2. No one knew much of Wolves current manager (Lage) who's doing a decent job and has won less trophies than Pereira.

I dont want the fella but lets be honest Rooney and Lampard are hardly stellar candidates.

The only two names linked who are any good are Kovac and Mourinho.

so this feller is a stellar candidate? mate he’s a watch seller who strolls beaches in turkey and thinks he can coach football

2. No one knew much of Wolves current manager (Lage) who's doing a decent job and has won less trophies than Pereira.

I dont want the fella but lets be honest Rooney and Lampard are hardly stellar candidates.

Look at it on the other hand...

The second Lampard or Rooney walk in to FF they will command respect. They will play for these guys who have won everything and not long out of playing themselves. Other good players will come to the club to want to play under these guys, like the situation at Villa with Gerrard....

OR a guy who has won leagues that arent even in the top 10 in the world and commands them to respect him, his way or the highway.

The day Moshiri took over really was the darkest day in our history... RIP EVERTON

All well and good mate but we need points pronto, we are up to our necks in shiite and another manager who has been arsing round in China and Saudi is NEVER gonna placate anyone.

If Watford today appointed a manager who took a team down into the German third division you would say they are going down.

Status
Not open for further replies.