Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was he really bad at Chelsea? I mean he got 4th with a transfer embargo, a cup final and was sacked second season something like 10 points away from first? They're more than that now...
Agreed. I thought he was a bit unlucky to get the boot at Chelsea, his record was nowhere near as bad as the catastrophic run of results we’ve just witnessed under FSW.

Give it to Lampard, let him get a couple of players in, and go from there. He’ll keep us up, give the young lads a good go, and build something half decent. That’s a hell of a lot more than that Portuguese chancer will do.
Grab a couple of loans from Chelsea like Sarr, next summer chsnce it for Gallacher, can dream like

Was he really bad at Chelsea? I mean he got 4th with a transfer embargo, a cup final and was sacked second season something like 10 points away from first? They're more than that now...

Thanks to an epic Brendan Rodgers collapse. Then they were half way down the league when he was sacked 6 months later.

Grab a couple of loans from Chelsea like Sarr, next summer chsnce it for Gallacher, can dream like

Apparently we can only have 1 more domestic loan (thanks to El Ghazi coming in).

Also Lampard likes Loftus Cheek, Alli and Lingard, and would like to bring those in.

I wonder if DCL goes next week and we have a bit of a mad spending spree.

I'd like to add as there seems to be a bit of sweeping suggestion that we all want Lampard. You can fick right off I don't want this Tory. But politics to one side I don't want him. Potter maybe. With Ashworth. But the club won't have the balls.

Unfortunately forcing someone to work for you nowadays is considered 'slavery'. Bloody snowflake generation(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.