Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bang on half way through the season. Lampard got 29 points from 19.
Tuchel got 38 from 19.

Lampard lost 6 in 29.
Tuchel lost 5 in 30.

So 3 wins difference which is a decent chunk.

But tuchel is considered one of the very best managers in the world, and I think his quality kind of overshadows what Lampard had done for Chelsea as a new manager learning his trade.

I think he has enough about him to keep us up, and start to build something.
Lampard also got them out of the group stages in the Champions League, Tuchel gets the credit for the win but the early stages were under Frank

Lampard is very much a 4-3-3 manager.

I think he will use the wing backs to create that width so using Mykolenko and Patterson will be crucial and I think we will see Gordon become more central to the midfield which he is very use to playing from the Under 23's with Everton and England.

Midfield wise we need to find a all out defensive midfielder who will protect the defence who has speed and height:

Loftus-Cheek - Chelsea
A great option who can play a range of midfield position and he has plenty of Premier League experience.

Kamara - Marseille
Out of contract in the summer, young and for £10m now we could take him to Goodison but a lot of big clubs will be circling but hopefully Lampard could attract him.

Berge - Sheffield United
Was a Gordon who moved for £20m which propelled Sheff United to near Europe but a year on, lots of managerial changes and he is still the big fish in a small pond who looks like will be continuing in the Championship.

Lampard's Predicted XI

Pickford
Patterson - Godfrey - Mina - Mykolenko
Allan - Gordon - Doucoure
Gray - DCL - Richarlison

Cue Vitor Pereira announcement

The big question for me is WHY is there another round of interviews? If Lampard was getting it they’d of announced it today? The fact it seems to be down to Moshiri, Kia, Usmanov suggests it’s not Lampard, otherwise why interview all of them AGAIN?!

We are getting Vitor aren’t we? They are just making it seem like a logical elimination decision as they think the fan base is that gullible! What a state we have become.

Status
Not open for further replies.