Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
You may be still living in the 80's but I've personally never had it so good.

An owner investing £500 million in players.

A world class stadium being built.

Short memories from what we had to endure in the 90's and 00's under Johnson & Kenwright.
Mate you're a WUM now.

I like you as a poster but you're either on the wind up or you've got mushy peas for a brain

What are you on about ffs?

It won't happen if we go down either, will it? And we have got worse year on year under this ownership.

So of course, it's a big worry that we'll go down under this ownership, who'll then just cut their losses (which aren't that big, btw, as the loans are all against the PL money) and move on.

That's the worry.

I didnt know we were in the bottom 3 and already relegated.

Could’ve give it to Potter or Moyes last summer, chose Benitez. Could give it to Lampard, any money this absolute clown gives it to Pereira. In fact I’ll be amazed at this stage if he doesn’t. Man hasn’t got a clue. At the end of my tether with this club now, him employing Pereira despite it obviously being the wrong decision might make me give up entirely.

You may be still living in the 80's but I've personally never had it so good.

An owner investing £500 million in players.

A world class stadium being built.

Short memories from what we had to endure in the 90's and 00's under Johnson & Kenwright.
Mate we blew £500m down the toilet on dross.

Agree on the stadium and hopefully it keeps on track.

Mate you're a WUM now.

I like you as a poster but you're either on the wind up or you've got mushy peas for a brain

The problem You're thinking of Moyes and european adventures which was all great - but had nothing to do with the ownership.

Im thinking of selling Rooney to keep the club afloat

3 failed stadium moves

Lies about GP's safety certificate

The DK debacle

Selling Arteta to keep the banks from taking over

Billionaires on the board not investing a penny because they hate the self serving chairman.

24/7 investment search knocking back Shiekh Mansour

Thats just Kenwright never minded agent Johnson.

Short Short Memories you lot. Without Moyes we would be league one if not liquidated.

But lets chase Moshiri out because we've finished outside the top 10 once in 5 years at the club he's killing us lol ?‍♂️

I didnt know we were in the bottom 3 and already relegated.
No we're 16th and four points above a team that is now owned by an actual country and is adding to their squad.

Burnley are investing in two strikers, one of them is actually quite decent (may not make the grade in the PL) and have loads of games in hand (3 on us, I think).

Norwich have already outplayed us and beaten us. Watford have hired a manager who, at the very least, will give them a solid basis and they have some decent attackers.

We have an abysmal run in.

So yeah, we're worried.

The problem You're thinking of Moyes and european adventures which was all great - but had nothing to do with the ownership.

3 failed stadium moves

The DK debacle

Billionaires on the board not investing a penny because they hate the self serving chairman.

Short Short Memories you lot. Without Moyes we would be league one if not liquidated.

But lets Moshiri out because we've finished outside the top 10 once in 5 years at the club lol ?‍♂️

What does any of this have to do with our demise under Moshiri? Is it possible to want an Everton owner who isn’t Moshiri or Kenwright?

3 failed stadium moves

The DK debacle

But lets Moshiri out because we've finished outside the top 10 once in 5 years at the club lol ?‍♂️
What?

I'm not thinking of anything to do with Moyes, Euro adventures or thinking that was Kenwright ffs.

I want Kenwright out too. But you know Moshiri, the man you're now defending, was hand-picked by Kenwright?

I don't understand your point.

What does any of this have to do with our demise under Moshiri? Is it possible to want an Everton owner who isn’t Moshiri or Kenwright?

Because there is no demise to speak of sir - we've finished 7th, 8th, 8th & 10th in 4 of his 5 full years of his ownership - prior to Moshiri we had just finished 11th twice on the spin.

Its an actual insult to other clubs fans who've witnessed their club torn apart by administration, asset stripping, liquidation etc.

Embarassing some of the stuff on social media you've not had it as good since the 80's outside of a few years under Moyes turning water into wine.