Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a couple of midfielders who can pick up the ball and bring it forward and have legs to do it in the PL.

I don’t want Barkley long term but if we could sign RLC, loan Barkley for 6 months and sign a defender that would put us in a strong position for getting out of this mess.
Pretty sure they would get done for hand ball....

Wouldn't sign him. Mate I play with played with him at Chelsea for years and still occasionally sees him. He hates playing football, has no interest in it whatsoever. This is the type of player we simply do not need.

Fair enough mate, I would swerve if that’s true as well. He has all the raw physical abilities too which is a shame

Which one would you want permanent then?

I was going to say RLC but someone just said he has no interest in playing football so that’s put a bit of a dampener on things.

Barkley is a means to an end for 6 months and then we cast him aside like he did to us

I

wish people would realise he would not come back, ever! One bad pass and the vile shouts will surface again, he learned the hard way about our fans
I think vile is overstating it a bit like, but my point was more about you calling him 'a bang average rat' (our fans eh?) and there being plenty of other players. He isn't great but you really don't have to be great to improve on what we have in the middle at the moment. I couldn't care less whether he wants to come back or whether the club want him, but one way or another we need to find some of the qualities he has otherwise we are royally screwed.

He has nothing to gain from joining Hull, in a financial sense. Only something to lose.

He sits on his massive wage here until the summer before he inevitability goes back to Besiktas in the summer, lovely signing on fee and a decent wage.

Or he could go to Hull, risk injury and his move to Besiktas falls through.
And why would he do anything for us when we never play him, but for the odd last minute sub? Another great example of our man management.

We need 2 midfielders and a CB for me.

As bad as it sounds but if we can get Barkley and RLC from Chelsea and see if we can get a CB in from elsewhere perhaps someone like Umtiti from Barcelona on the cheap as they need to free up room

Jesus mate, yes we need a cm (probably two) and a cb, but we need at least one to be a defensive mid, Barkley us a horrid choice given what we need and Umiti is not only on stupendous wages, he's massively injury prone and also supposed to be an utter bellend and lazy slacker.

Horrid choices besides RLC

I think vile is overstating it a bit like, but my point was more about you calling him 'a bang average rat' (our fans eh?) and there being plenty of other players. He isn't great but you really don't have to be great to improve on what we have in the middle at the moment. I couldn't care less whether he wants to come back or whether the club want him, but one way or another we need to find some of the qualities he has otherwise we are royally screwed.
I call him a rat for cheating us out of millions, I never once abused him at the ground
I witness some horrendous abuse aimed at him many times

Status
Not open for further replies.