Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You bad DOF cosplaying hyper excitable FIFA ultimate team molesting slugs have no moral ground to criticise how Everton are at the moment. You implored Moshiri to sign a glut of players to satisfy your peculiar need to act as both super scout and formation master. This is all on YOU. For the love of God pipe down and just read the forum without commenting. Thank you.
Love you too mate

Just read that Tosun has rejected the chance to sign for Hull . The lad would rather sit on his arse , and rinse the club than to go out and actually get games!
Players like this make me fume , what an absolute belter

He has nothing to gain from joining Hull, in a financial sense. Only something to lose.

He sits on his massive wage here until the summer before he inevitability goes back to Besiktas in the summer, lovely signing on fee and a decent wage.

Or he could go to Hull, risk injury and his move to Besiktas falls through.

I read that as well, maybe there is a chance of a move back to Turkey and he will go before deadline day. I am not holding my breath though. I think he will stay and see out hos contract.
These links to him going back home appear every transfer window , but they never materialise . I think they are waiting for his contract to run out so they came can have him on a free

He has nothing to gain from joining Hull, in a financial sense. Only something to lose.

He sits on his massive wage here until the summer before he inevitability goes back to Besiktas in the summer, lovely signing on fee and a decent wage.

Or he could go to Hull, risk injury and his move to Besiktas falls through.
He has been linked to going back home for a couple of years and he always says he is happy here even though he doesn't get games . Nothing to gain here other than living a lovely life and crippling our club . He would have everything to gain going to Hull ! Game time and his reputation , which at the moment I'm guessing isn't very good

He has been linked to going back home for a couple of years and he always says he is happy here even though he doesn't get games . Nothing to gain here other than living a lovely life and crippling our club . He would have everything to gain going to Hull ! Game time and his reputation , which at the moment I'm guessing isn't very good

Do you wonder why he hasn't gone? Maybe he doesn't want give up his massive contract we gave him?

You think he's arsed about his reputation? He's worried about his bank balance and that is all. He is not going to achieve anything in the game at all. He'll go back to his level which is Turkish football.

Do you wonder why he hasn't gone? Maybe he doesn't want give up his massive contract we gave him?

You think he's arsed about his reputation? He's worried about his bank balance and that is all. He is not going to achieve anything in the game at all. He'll go back to his level which is Turkish football.
Exactly !
Hence my fume

Status
Not open for further replies.