Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank Lampard, welcome and good luck…… Less than half the country vote and all politcal partys are full of hypocritical, self-serving weapons yet some whoppers on here sound like they wouldn’t help a blind man cross the road if he voted differently to them. Bad, bad hijacking bells the lot of you.
Vote Green ?
Disappointing you felt the need to bring politics into what should be a thread about a potential manager.

Terry is a [Poor language removed], but at least he has assistant coaching credentials, plus he maybe got the most out of his talent of any CB in recent PL history. Definitely could teach our lot something.

Barry fellow sounds interesting as well, but I have doubts that Tuchel would allow a coaching shakeup mid season.
Villa's defensive stats fell off a cliff when JT left in the summer and Smith couldn't recover it, probably what cost him his job I reckon. I heard somewhere that JT wants to get the hot seat somewhere rather than assistant but a Lampard/Terry double up would be very interesting. I can only assume Ferguson will try his hand elsewhere if he's turned down for the big dog role

Frank Lampard, welcome and good luck…… Less than half the country vote and all politcal partys are full of hypocritical, self-serving weapons yet some whoppers on here sound like they wouldn’t help a blind man cross the road if he voted differently to them. Bad, bad hijacking bells the lot of you.
Vote Green ?
If this is a truly principled positioned be more worried about current ownership and it's financing rather potential manager who went in two footed about politics when a player.

Everton welcomes an English patriot as their next manager.
Pierced faced, hair half shaved~half green disagree as Frank is a straight white guy.
Oh boo hoo sugar puffs get over it.
English black straight and proud Evertonian here . ETID
Awaiting replies might take a long time as you strong labour supporters are confused as i tick one of your suppressed boxes.

Last edited:
Anthony Barry who Lampard would want as assistent used to play in our youth set up and has been credited with making Chelsea very strong at set pices, so #LampardIn lol

Status
Not open for further replies.