Frank Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Big Dunc doesn’t get the job surely that must be him finished with the club. Can’t see how he can take another knock back from those who frequently tell him how important he is to the club. Hopefully he will get a manager’s job somewhere else and he will be ready to take over following the failure or the moving up of our next manager.

I don’t think he wants it. He was interviews last week and admitted he didn’t have enough experience for the job.

Agree though he needs to move on and get some experience as a full time manager. Should go to Rangers

I don’t think he wants it. He was interviews last week and admitted he didn’t have enough experience for the job.

Agree though he needs to move on and get some experience as a full time manager. Should go to Rangers

Would sum the club up giving the job to a man who's literally just admitted he needs more experience

Sounds bad. My relationship with my country is... complicated shall we say at the minute. So I'm just not going to get all high and mighty over something like this because frankly I don't want to resemble the people who I know would.
I agree with this 100%. Also, Lampard was 23 at the time. I certainly wouldn’t want people deciding how they feel about the current version of me based on some of the stupid stuff 23 year old me was doing.

Everton welcomes an English patriot as their next manager.
Pierced faced, hair half shaved~half green disagree as Frank is a straight white guy.
Oh boo hoo sugar puffs get over it.
English black straight and proud Evertonian here . ETID
Awaiting replies might take a long time as you strong labour supporters are confused as i tick one of your suppressed boxes.
As i thought spineless and mouthless like the left wing media :D

Status
Not open for further replies.