Confirmed Signing Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, Barkley was obviously one of the best english talents, and had a fantastic first game against Norwich in Bobbys first match. I think Bobby mismanaged him back then giving him way to much freedom to "express himself". He needed guidance, and has since never found his way and probably never will.
But in terms of raw talent, i think Barkley was just as good as Alli :)

Poch tailorsuited his tactic for Dele Alli, and if Frank are able to do that, we might have a gem at our hands.
I don't think Barkley ever reached the heights of being one of the best English Talents (Alli did) he remained one of the best English 'prospects'. Barkley got plenty of guidance he just didn't listen.

There isnt a new signing video at any club that isnt prepared and a bit staged but from that interview I feel he is genuinely excited to be here and this could be the resurrection of his career and a couple of time he linked that with the resurrection of everton who are in a similiar position

From the video he's alluding to his conversations with Lampard and the way he wants to play, so sounds like he might actually see him high intensity pressing for once!

Ffs. Get the mop in, Frank.

D854CBCC-EA70-4885-8FBD-4344DD028133.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.