Confirmed Signing Dele Alli

Status
Not open for further replies.
dele-alli-poses-for-a-photo-with-frank-lampard-after-signing-for-fc-picture-id1368199002

What a weird last year or so. From James & Carlo to Benitez and now this.

I read it as they'd managed to get it over the line.

His interview is some top-class say-nothing footballer flannel, however.
It is an interview as you'd expect with lots of standard 100% comments. What did surprise me was i expected lots of "wot i fink" kind of speak but thought he was quite articulate.

Gwed Dele lad, spoke well and answered the inane questions with good grace - just work hard, do you're best and we're with you.

It will be nice it have footballers who want the ball playing in the side, and a manager who wants to actually keep the ball and pass it on the front foot.

Up Big Fronks Toffees!

Watched the interview from Deli, and wish him all the best. He's definitely taken over the 'most talented' player award from Iwobi.

I did watch All or Nothing and always felt like he lost some motivation at Spurs, didn't like the club or people at the club, and I hope Frank's able to get him motivated again. Interesting his first words in the sky interview were, he just wanted to be happy playing football.

Also the Everton interviewer really needs to figure out some better questions.

Interviewer "Do you feel you could have your best years of your career at Everton?"
Dele "Of course not, I just came to relegate the club."

Watched the interview from Deli, and wish him all the best. He's definitely taken over the 'most talented' player award from Iwobi.

I did watch All or Nothing and always felt like he lost some motivation at Spurs, didn't like the club or people at the club, and I hope Frank's able to get him motivated again. Interesting his first words in the sky interview were, he just wanted to be happy playing football.

Also the Everton interviewer really needs to figure out some better questions.

Interviewer "Do you feel you could have your best years of your career at Everton?"
Dele "Of course not, I just came to relegate the club."

I can’t watch any of them, too cringe imo

Status
Not open for further replies.