2021/22 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

As funny as this is. Just look at Coleman and Gomes, both of them almost in sync with the actions of cowards, one of them at least should have launched themselves in the way of that like their life depended on it

Subsequently 2 leg breakees too

0E8AA67C-F7CF-4D2D-A312-C026B7F91D29.jpeg

Just utter waffle, doesn’t mean anything at all, sounds like a robot that’s relaying some coded in message. This is not a man I want in the trenches.

He should be stripped of the captaincy immediately after overseeing that absolute collapse as soon as we conceded the equaliser. I see no captain traits in him at all on the pitch, and on top of that he’s our worst player. Why would you have your worst player as captain? Is it any wonder no standards are being set?
“Objection!” shouts Phil Neville

It I'll be an interesting indication of how ruthless Lampard can be, to see how he deals with Coleman. I know that he is a new manager and Seamus is our club captain and has been for a long time, but, he is a problem that desperately needs to be addressed. If Lampard has the required ruthlessness o get us out of the mess we are in, he will need to make a decision on the right back spot sooner rather than later. He has to decide whether he thinks his best choice there is Patterson, Kenny or Holgate and get them in the team as soon as possible.

I have been a big admirer of Coleman down the years, but, he should be no more than emergency cover for Injuries now, or an option off the bench to help protect the points for the last 10 or 15 minutes of one of those rare games when we have a lead to protect.

View attachment 155573

Just utter waffle, doesn’t mean anything at all, sounds like a robot that’s relaying some coded in message. This is not a man I want in the trenches.
He’s never been a leader or a good captain. What makes my blood boil is listening to people like Kirkbride or prenno on pods. Saying that he is a leader and a great captain and has the attitude we need.

I know a few players went over the ref, on
The Shelvey challenge, but he should have been screaming in ref’s face for 30 seconds, demanding VAR look at that.

Next season he will still be part of the squad I’d imagine, but he won’t be captain imo. Lampard played under proper captains. I’m sure he’s already look at this group and thinking we need leaders

He’s never been a leader or a good captain. What makes my blood boil is listening to people like Kirkbride or prenno on pods. Saying that he is a leader and a great captain and has the attitude we need.

I know a few players went over the ref, on
The Shelvey challenge, but he should have been screaming in ref’s face for 30 seconds, demanding VAR look at that.

Next season he will still be part of the squad I’d imagine, but he won’t be captain imo. Lampard played under proper captains. I’m sure he’s already look at this group and thinking we need leaders

Or, he should`ve made sure that he " did " Shelvey afterwards.

Could you imagine someone like Reidy or Roy Keane, letting Shelvey get away with that ???

Status
Not open for further replies.