2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

I expect a flat back four defence of:

Coleman Holgate Keane Mykolenko.

Also DCL back with maybe Alli in a No.10 role.
Can’t play Coleman, for one he’s got no legs offers nothing going forward. And a 3rd game in 7 days against one of the fittest sides in the league.

If you don’t want to play patterson, then play kenny. At least he offers a bit more going forward imo

Can’t play Coleman, for one he’s got no legs offers nothing going forward. And a 3rd game in 7 days against one of the fittest sides in the league.

If you don’t want to play patterson, then play kenny. At least he offers a bit more going forward imo

I'm stating what I believe Lampard will choose.

I have no doubts over Coleman getting the game in physically. We may see Kenny. I think he trusts him. But we have to have some anchor for Gordon ahead of them.

If Lampard chose to rest Gordon (inconceivable for me) we might see Patterson tried with Townsend who can track back and offer a lot of support to a FB. But I really dont see Gordon being left out - and that probably explains his absence from game time so far. The lad cant be paired with another out and out attacking player on that flank who isn't that experienced at covering a FB getting forward.

I'm stating what I believe Lampard will choose.

I have no doubts over Coleman getting the game in physically. We may see Kenny. I think he trusts him. But we have to have some anchor for Gordon ahead of them.

If Lampard chose to rest Gordon (inconceivable for me) we might see Patterson tried with Townsend who can track back and offer a lot of support to a FB. But I really dont see Gordon being left out - and that probably explains his absence from game time so far. The lad cant be paired with another out and out attacking player on that flank who isn't that experienced at covering a FB getting forward.
But we can’t be negative Amd start to worry about Leeds. Who’s experienced( which isn’t working) who can track back.

We have 6 potential winnable games at home, we need to go for the throat in all off them, we have better attackers than most and need to just try and out score them. And playing that way will get the crowd on side imo. Winning 4 shouldn’t leave us far away from being safe.

Yes maybe be a little more cautious in the remaining 10 games. Law of averages says will will probably nick a 1-0 somewhere and maybe a couple of draws.

But we can’t be negative Amd start to worry about Leeds. Who’s experienced( which isn’t working) who can track back.

We have 6 potential winnable games at home, we need to go for the throat in all off them, we have better attackers than most and need to just try and out score them. And playing that way will get the crowd on side imo. Winning 4 shouldn’t leave us far away from being safe.

Yes maybe be a little more cautious in the remaining 10 games. Law of averages says will will probably nick a 1-0 somewhere and maybe a couple of draws.
That's exactly what I just posted in the Relegation Thread.

But we cant be kamikaze about it. We have wide midfielders and attackers to get our attack going. We need also as solid a back four as possible to not ship goals that wipe out our tally.

Status
Not open for further replies.