• Rondon '86

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Allan

Votes: 9 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried my hardest, and this is the best I can do.

Gordon will probably barely be able to move due to it being his 3rd game in a week, but unless El Ghazi is thrown in, we have nobody else. Townsend looked knackered against Newcastle, so surely won't start.

The only reason I can give for Iwobi is that he came on and actually did something (albeit the smallest of flicks) against Brentford), and must surely have fresh legs.

If we ask Allan to give his all for 55 minutes then replace him with Gomes, hopefully that's not too much to ask of them. Van Beek and Alli must be fully fit and motivated.

Pickford
Keane-Holgate-Branthwaite
Allan-van Beek
Iwobi-Alli-Gordon
DCL-Richarlison​
Sorry mate but if your hardest includes Iwobi then we are doomed. I'd have El Ghazi ahead of him and Everton has to play with 2 full backs. Other than that, ok.

If Leeds are missing 2-3 key players (Philips, Bamford) then we have NO EXCUSES to not win this game. We have Richarlison and DCL fit, Pickford fit, and a plethora of other international players at our disposal. Yes we're also missing big names, but if you cannot win home games against weakened bottom-half-of-the-table opposition then you deserve to be banished from the division.
I am very concerned that your last line is true.

We have, Richy, Gordon, Dom, and hopefully Dele will work out he’s a decent player again. If VDB and Allan can find them then we have a chance. They have no way near that in attack. All out go for it for me. We can’t defend so go for the jugular.

Haha Mykolenko out another week lol

We have 4 fit defenders in total. Joke.

EDIT: 5 actually... completely forgot about Jonjoe Kenny lol

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.