2021/22 Donny van de Beek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I think it is still very unlikely we keep him. We've put ourselves in the best position possible to give it a try this summer. I genuinely think bringing someone with his quality papers over some of the cracks elsewhere, making him a key target this summer. As he will control games and take pressure off other players.

I think the rebuild becomes that much harder if we have to settle for someone lesser. We'll see how it goes. Stranger things have happened.

Linked in express at £20mil.
I think I read they payed more like 35 than 50. I suppose it depends on who Utd get, linked with Ten Hag, so he’d probably stay if he got the job. The big thing for a lot of players this summer is the World Cup 4 months into next season. Players who are on the edge of squads or starting 11’s won’t want to be on the bench or in the stands

Needs Doucs back asap and play a 3 in midfield..........but then again Doucs is apparently garbage since we won last week
Especially away from home we need to make sure our midfield doesn't get overrun. Allan, De Beek and Doucoure all together should at least have a bit more fight in them

Status
Not open for further replies.