Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relegation - the positives:

- Gordon, Patterson and Godfrey have the potential to be the outstanding players in the Championship
- The squad will have a massive overhaul in the summer
- Lampard has Championship experience and has an idea of the style of football we need to play
- New places to visit
- No biannual derby embarrassments
- Away from the corporate cesspit of the Premier League

- Gordon, Patterson and Godfrey have the potential to be the outstanding players in the Championship
- Lampard has Championship experience and has an idea of the style of football we need to play
- New places to visit
There are no positives to relegation, please knock these horrendous shouts on the head.

- New places to visit

oh my god. delete your post you fool

Leeds
Palace
and especially Brentford look ropey.

If we could just get 4pts from City,Spurs, Wolves i think we'll be in a good place for the Newcastle and Watford games.

Lampard really has his work cut out with our fragile players.
To be fair, if we cannot beat Newcastle and Watford - having already lost to both - we deserve to go down. I don't fear relegation. We are not going to be accidentally relegated or go down unluckily. We will go down if we are bad enough to. Right now, I'd say we are definitely bad enough to drop - but others may be even worse and if we cannot finish ahead of three of Burnley, Norwich, Brentford, Watford, Newcastle, and Leeds, well, I'll have no complaints.

city
spurs
wolves
newcastle
watford
westham
manu
palace
lfc
chelsi
leist
brent
arseanal
endofseason

Thats where we need to get 15 points from. I dont see it happening.

- New places to visit
The state of this

There is no way this club is prepared for relegation. Be a fire sale in the summer to keep within football league rules…what would happen to the stadium? Doesn’t bear thinking about.

Might being over dramatic but I’d genuinely worry about the future of the club if we went down this season.

- New places to visit

Don’t think “positives” is the right word mate.

- New places to visit
You deserved the middle finger for such an idiotic post

Status
Not open for further replies.