Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not aware of the facts and I was too young to care anyway. Also, how do questions like this help with the current situation? Let's try and live in the present. Every country had behaved badly in the past, does that mean we should all just be ok with what's happening TODAY? we should all just look the other way because some politicians from the past did something bad?
Yes, pretty much Kev.

Only concern yourself with the things you can change.

Unless you want to give up all the trappings that Englands rape and pillaging brought you 500 years ago.

Yes, pretty much Kev.

Only concern yourself with the things you can change.

Unless you want to give up all the trappings that Englands rape and pillaging brought you 500 years ago.
I don't need to insult you, you're obviously having a hard time as it is. The road of the Stoic is a good one, but don't forget your humanity.

I dont care.

The world is full of evil people, most of them are billionaires.

People these days just love to feel outraged, but they are hypocrites, they pick and choose what outrages them.

Just accept that the world isnt fair and enjoy your little corner of it.
Cool. Yep. World full of hypocrites, tyrants, victims and heartless bystanders.

Have you actually got any evidence he relies on Putin heavily?

From the outside, he seems to have made a lot of money astutely investing resources in companies like Airbnb, uber etc.
Evidence hahaha.

Self made billionaire around the time Putin came to power, in the age of Kleptomaniac Russia post Yeltsin with about 13 of the VERY first Oligarchs of Usmanov, Abramovich, Berezovsky, Khordorkovsky, Fridman, Guszinsky, Malkin, Aven, etc hahaha

Shall I post cordial pictures for you of Usmanov and Putin together or maybe you should read articles the last 72 hours, or video footage of his Usmanov being read out FOUR times in the democratic institution of the houses of parliament after PM statement on Ukraine.

They are estimated to be 400 Oligarchs in Russia today, if he's not close to Putin, why is he always mentioned more than others?

Putin and the Oligarchs are tied to the hip, it's a simbient relationship, Putin relies on them and they rely on him, if they don't they end up in a bath dead like Boris Berezovsky or jailed like Mikhail Khordorkovsky, once you are in with Putin, you never leave him or you face the consequences.

Where have you been haha, you are a riot Mate!!!

You do all realise Usmanov isnt flying planes and dropping bombs in Ukraine, right lads?

Christ, the way some of you are acting is a bit embarrassing yano lads.

Are you sure? Think I saw him parachute into Kyiv and immediately neutralised 12 Ukrainian soldiers before planting explosives on key infrastructure targets.

Might be wrong though...

You do all realise Usmanov isnt flying planes and dropping bombs in Ukraine, right lads?

Christ, the way some of you are acting is a bit embarrassing yano lads.

As long as you’re injecting money into the club many are going to turn a blind eye.

It’s pretty easy to spot out those who have turned football into their sole identity and will do mental gymnastics to justify anything

Huh?

My humanity allows me to feel sorrow and pity for the Ukraine people.

My intelligence means I dont label Usmanov as the cause of it.
It's more comments like this that I have a problem with "Only concern yourself with the things you can change" What would the world be like if we all took your advice... snivelling like cowards I'd say.

As long as you’re injecting money into the club many are going to turn a blind eye.

It’s pretty easy to spot out those who have turned football into their sole identity and will do mental gymnastics to justify anything
The gas people use to heat their homes, comes from Russia.
The devices they post on, made in China.
The gold and diamonds they buy, mined in Africa by people in horrible conditions.
The sportswear they wear on their feet, made in sweatshops in Asia.
The football shirts their team wears, also Asia.

If people wanna pick and choose what outrages them, then fine, but im not a hypocrite.

The gold and diamonds they buy, mined in Africa by people in horrible conditions.

If people wanna pick and choose what outrages them, then fine, but im not a hypocrite.

As I said. Mental gymnastics

I believe the amount of gas we get from Russia is less than 10% of all we consume.

Status
Not open for further replies.