Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gas people use to heat their homes, comes from Russia.
The devices they post on, made in China.
The gold and diamonds they buy, mined in Africa by people in horrible conditions.
The sportswear they wear on their feet, made in sweatshops in Asia.
The football shirts their team wears, also Asia.

If people wanna pick and choose what outrages them, then fine, but im not a hypocrite.
So, nothing outrages you?

It's more comments like this that I have a problem with "Only concern yourself with the things you can change" What would the world be like if we all took your advice... snivelling like cowards I'd say.
For example, can I "cure" racism Kev? No, I cant, but what I can do is, well, not be racist, set an example and hope others follow.

I cant fix racism and I cant stop Russia bombing Ukraine, im really not going to waste my mental energy on worrying about things out of my control.

“My message that Usmanov is not abnormally close to Putin is sly, cheap, heartless and narcissistic? Care to explain how?

I thought it was just stating the obvious”

How does your explanation link with the passage in question? You said here that you are “stating the obvious” not that you are stating something in an obvious way. Two very different things.

I thought the original post it refers to is quite clear in terms of its meaning.

I believe the amount of gas we get from Russia is less than 10% of all we consume.
We only get 3% from Russia.

Germany is 60% and it's so high because Merkel dismantled all their nuclear plants after the Fukushima incident in japan, probably her worst act as German leader dismantling those and giving Putin so much leverage over the German state.

Evidence hahaha.

Self made billionaire around the time Putin came to power, in the age of Kleptomaniac Russia post Yeltsin with about 13 of the VERY first Oligarchs of Usmanov, Abramovich, Berezovsky, Khordorkovsky, Fridman, Guszinsky, Malkin, Aven, etc hahaha

Shall I post cordial pictures for you of Usmanov and Putin together or maybe you should read articles the last 72 hours, or video footage of his Usmanov being read out FOUR times in the democratic institution of the houses of parliament after PM statement on Ukraine.

They are estimated to be 400 Oligarchs in Russia today, if he's not close to Putin, why is he always mentioned more than others?

Putin and the Oligarchs are tied to the hip, it's a simbient relationship, Putin relies on them and they rely on him, if they don't they end up in a bath dead like Boris Berezovsky or jailed like Mikhail Khordorkovsky, once you are in with Putin, you never leave him or you face the consequences.

Where have you been haha, you are a riot Mate!!!

Ok, so I'll cut through the noise.

What I get is that Margaret Hodge read his name out. This is ge same Margaret Hodge who:
1) Spread racist lies about migrants and nine white people getting preferential treatment. Greatly strengthening the BNP.
2) Lied about Jeremy Corbyn, smearing him as a anti semite.
3) Voted for an illegal war, that led to hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians being murdered.

Forgive me for treating her evidence as completely skewed and invalid. She is a poor witness, and I'd suggest whatever she says, the opposite is likely true.

Then you give some opinions, which with the greater respect in the world are merely conjecture.

Theres ho evidence Usmanov and Putin are joined at the hip. He doesnt even live in Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.