Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Think we’ll look back on this thread as the worst for divisiveness. Don’t think anyone comes out with much credit and those defending the indefensible please stop as we all know you are passionate about our club. We and our families will be supporting this great club in many future years. lets hope we don’t regret comments we find hard to defend

The USM that sponsor the club and owned by Usmanov and Moshiri are a different entity to the USM that was sanctioned

But he's still a supporter of Putin and he's the owner of a Russian company and he's funding this club. This club is reliant on the cash of a devotee of Putin.

So what's your thoughts on that?

But he's still a supporter of Putin and he's the owner of a Russian company and he's funding this club. This club is reliant on the cash of a devotee of Putin.

And it's highly likely that the next round of sanctions against individual oligarchs with links to Putin will include Usmanov.

Yes I would Dave and I do not believe it will leave us knackered.
There are plenty of investors interested in Premier League clubs and I have every confidence that when the arse falls out of this mickeymouse ownership, our club will find a proper benefactor.

Even if Bill Gates owned us mate FFP stops him from investing his multi billions unless he has a billionaire buddy stooge (Moshiri) to own the club on his behalf whilst he funnels his millions via dodgy inflated sponsership deals to get around the rules.

USM walk away and we are essentially another Crystal Palace / Southampton for the foreseeable future.

Only Newcastle can do what we / Man City / PSG can do and use state linked companies to prop up the accounts.

People need to be careful what they wish for. Things aint great now but a bit of luck and these owners of ours can push us into the top 7-8 long term.

Yes I would Dave and I do not believe it will leave us knackered.
There are plenty of investors interested in Premier League clubs and I have every confidence that when the arse falls out of this mickeymouse ownership, our club will find a proper benefactor.
Oh please. You think there'll be investors of the calibre we'll need coming to the rescue of a financial basket case of a club like this that can barely stay in the top flight?

If Usmanov and Moshiri left now and demanded their cash we'd drop like a stone through the divisions.

Like it or lump it: Kenwright tethered this club to a Putin supporting double act - we all better pray that they aren't sanctioned by the west because we'll be killed as a club.

Even if Bill Gates owned us FFP stops him from investing his multi billions unless he has a billionaire buddy stooge (Moshiri) to own the club on his behalf whilst he funnels his millions via dodgy inflated sponsership deals to get around the rules.

USM walk away and we are essentially another Crystal Palace / Southampton for the foreseeable future.

Only Newcastle can do what we / Man City / PSG can do and use state linked companies to prop up the accounts.

People need to be careful what they wish for. Things aint great now but a bit of luck and these owners of ours can push us into the top 7-8 long term.
We'll be significantly worse off than that. The debt we owe AU and FM will sink us. Relegation upon relegation will occur as every asset is sold.

Outside of the training ground sponsorship and holding the rights to hold the naming rights to BMD, he had little involvement with the club.

My thoughts are, I don’t like that he’s mates with Putin, I don’t like what Putin is trying to do to the people of Ukraine and I’m worried about the club’s name being dragged like Chelsea are with Abramovich but at the same time it’s not a unholy disaster that you’re trying to paint, if, big if, Moshiri gets pulled in as well, he will sell up to someone else who would press forward with the stadium and what not

Oh please. You think there'll be investors of the calibre we'll need coming to the rescue of a financial basket case of a club like this that can barely stay in the top flight?

If Usmanov and Moshiri left now and demanded their cash we'd drop like a stone through the divisions.

Like it or lump it: Kenwright tethered this club to a Putin supporting double act - we all better pray that they aren't sanctioned by the west because we'll be killed as a club.
I stand by my post.
When Moshiri decides or is forced to sell up, we won't have any trouble finding a new and better owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.