• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m feeling really confident about tomorrow
I don’t know why
i said the same before the Leeds game
10/1
Curry and beers sorted

Go long every chance we get. From goal kicks to free kicks. Need to make it hard and scrappy. Win second balls. Be in there face. If we sit back or try to play out from the back we will be picked off.
If Doucs and Gray are both back we should be trying to follow the template Palace used against them when they beat them which did involve getting the ball from back to front quickly. We have the wide players and striker for it but not the legs in midfield without Doucs.

I really just don’t want us to pack it in and let them come at us like we always do. If that’s what we go with, they’ll score after 20 minutes of half assed resistance and then the floodgates will open.

Can't wait for 17.30 to feel confident and excited going into the game. For us to begin with kick off, it goes back to Michael Keane who's first thought is to ping it long to LW for us to inevitably lose the ball and then the city battering ram begins

It really annoys me that long ball at kick and we do it every single time

…we desperately need points, don’t bank on certain games, the teams that stay up will get unexpected points.

All that matters in this situation is Everton.

I think it will be one of those games that we give it our all but they pop up witha goal in the last 10, we go chasing the point and they score another which flatters them.

Luckily it's carnival in my town tomorrow at 530 so have to go with the kids. However, for the first time in months we're forecast rain so may be forced to watch the match.

Sorry was supposed to post in the depression page

Status
Not open for further replies.