2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a FOOTBALL CLUB not a political party.

Those blues are not speaking for me and I dare say many others, so "we" stand with Ukraine is not legitimate.
Dave

You’re usually a decent guy. Can’t agree with you on your stance with this tho. It ain’t politics. I made a bunch of friends with Ukrainian lads who showed us incredible hospitality when we went to Kharkiv and a few years later when we played in Kyiv. I know at least one of those lads, an ordinary family man holding a rifle in Kyiv tonight. He’s no more trained to fight professional Russian soldiers than you or I.

As a man, as a friend, as a human or just a stranger he first welcomed so warmly to his city I stand with him 100%.

Well done Street End. Proud of the statement we’re making as Evertonians.

I'm one of the few people who've supported Mykolenko since he arrived. Now he's a flag of convenience for those who said he was a Benitez failure.

Be consistent eh?

Dave, do you think it'd be considerate of Everton to ask the crowd on the weekend to observe a minute's silence before the game in respect to the fallen and support to Vitalii?

The just need to keep it private dont they?

But it was a balls on the table statement designed to show on how 'on board' they are with the western position.

A ridiculous and self defeating move....maybe they'll reflect on that now as the club's finances get strangled by sanctions?

Daft gets.
Maybe the ‘daft gets’ you refer to should have done a whole lot more due diligence on the basis of the clubs future financing six years ago when welcoming Moshiri and his USM connections into the club.

Kenwight and co saw the money and would appear not to have given a toss as to the background behind it.

Dave

You’re usually a decent guy. Can’t agree with you on your stance with this tho. It ain’t politics. I made a bunch of friends with Ukrainian lads who showed us incredible hospitality when we went to Kharkiv and a few years later when we played in Kyiv. I know at least one of those lads, an ordinary family man holding a rifle in Kyiv tonight. He’s no more trained to fight professional Russian soldiers than you or I.

As a man, as a friend, as a human or just a stranger he first welcomed so warmly to his city I stand with him 100%.

Changes his tune when it suits.
Has no issues bagging out Rangers due to differing views on things.

Maybe the ‘daft gets’ you refer to should have done a whole lot more due diligence on the basis of the clubs future financing six years ago when welcoming Moshiri and his USM connections into the club.

Kenwight and co saw the money and would appear not to have given a toss as to the background behind it.
Well it's here now and we cant wish it away. If you want a stadium built so we can get new owners backing Usmanov rather than Mykolenko would make more sense.

That's the conundrum you have to solve.

Dave

The trouble is decent family men are not typical of the men that have being sucked into joining nazi militias in eastern Ukraine terrorizing Russian speakers.

I support Mykolenko...I will NOT support any banner that says we stand with nazi scum. That should be acceptable to any right minded person as a personal viewpoint.

718BB82B-CC19-41FA-92D6-35616D9D24C6.jpeg

Rare footage of @davek after posting, watching everyone losing their minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.