2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to those who are standing with mykolenko and Ukraine. I left kiev on friday and returned on saturday to get more people out. One who I couldn't get out is a colleague in her late 50s. Her area has been heavily attacked. She's English. 3 other colleague refused to leave because its not safe on the roads. I sheltered in the basement of a hotel last night in cherkasy, (which a fellow blue on here has told me is mykolenkos home town) getting the match updates on my phone because there was a gum battle outside.
Please, lobby your MP. Get soldiers and weapons here to Ukraine ??
Stay safe Jimmy to you and yours

Yes it its hard, especially when you see the USM logo everywhere behind them. What are we doing?? Where is the statement from the club. This creeping around about our true backer cant go on (n)
Mate it is wrong what is happening in the Ukraine and we all feel for them and hope it comes to a peaceful solution soon. One thing we cannot do is blame any individual Russian for what Putin and his political allies are doing. As far as I am concerned we carry on with Usmanov as usual unless he was personally implicated in the decision to invade Ukraine.. Blame the Russian politicians, blame American, British and all other countries politicians for not actioning against the threat that has been there for a while but let us not blame citizens.

Given the fury he's (understandably) venting at Dyzuba for saying nothing, you have to question how long he's going to continue to come to work at USM Finch Farm and get changed into his Megafon training gear.

We need to get rid of this branding right now. Our Ukrainian player protesting our Russian sponsors would be a horrendous look for the club, but he'd be within his rights to do so.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 17.43.02.png
    Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 17.43.02.png
    418.5 KB · Views: 36

Classic Davek

When you condemn Boris Johnson or Tory policies are you are condemning the entire UK population ?

When you condemn an Everton player or manager are you condemning the entire club and fanbase ?

and so on
To be fair it's up to him if he wants to make a statement or not. Just like it's up to Myk to be annoyed at the lack if a statement.

Given the fury he's (understandably) venting at Dyzuba for saying nothing, you have to question how long he's going to continue to come to work at USM Finch Farm and get changed into his Megafon training gear.

We need to get rid of this branding right now. Our Ukrainian player protesting our Russian sponsors would be a horrendous look for the club, but he'd be within his rights to do so.

We need to stop acting like Megafon are in any way responsible for the actions of the Russian military. It’s like blaming Vodafone for the British invasion of Iraq. I also doubt that Mykolenko is turning down his pay cheque.

We need to stop acting like Megafon are in any way responsible for the actions of the Russian military. It’s like blaming Vodafone for the British invasion of Iraq. I also doubt that Mykolenko is turning down his pay cheque.
That's not it at all though is it? It's the club receiving money from and advertising for a company uniquely intertwined with the Russian government and Putin. It's not about blaming said company for the actions of Putin. It's about taking a moral stand and not further enriching Putin and his enablers. FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.