Russia / Everton

Are we in trouble?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you watch players like Michael Keane and Andre Gomes make a show of us season after season and have the brass neck to keep blaming the blokes writing the chequebook?

Maybe blame the recruitment - clubs like Leicester signing Maddison, Tielemans, Ndidi put us to shame signing bums like Fabian Delph and Davy Klaassan.
Who bought them? Who put the people who bought them in those positions?

That's how accountability works.

I guess it’s all about principles and values people feel are important to them

I feel very uncomfortable in knowing we have an investor who is part of Putins inner circle.

It’s very concerning….. you must agree

Im fine with USM leaving - if the league also stop taking blood money from the Qatari's.

If PIF are made to leave Newcastle (and stop bombing Yemen)

If Sheikh Mansour leaves Man City.

Until all that happens im perfectly fine having USM pump money into us tbh.

Im fine with USM leaving - if the league also stop taking blood money from the Qatari's.

I don't think anyone is making this out to be about the league punishing Everton, btw, I'm certainly not.

I'm suggesting, if sanctions are placed on USM directly, then Everton will have a decision to make about the immediate future. That doesn't mean the long-term future.

It isn't though - I dont know where you work mate but if I work for a photography agency and I do a crap job my agency doesn't lose money/work I do !!

If the same owner/manager keeps hiring the wrong people and/or interfering in what they do then they will ultimately be the ones accountable to their companies other shareholders. In this case, that's the fans, because sports clubs aren't like other businesses. Nobody 'supports' a photography company in the same way they do a footy team.

Now, I'm hoping very much that it seems like Moshiri has learned his lesson.

But as for Usmanov, I really, really couldn't give a damn. I've never liked why it's been all smoke and mirrors anyway with him, never knowing if he's actually involved or not. I said this a few months ago way before all of this. So I couldn't care less what happens to him. He's Putin's mate, hope they tie up all his assets

Terrible deflection of responsibility and accountability

Like I posted all about individuals values and principles

I am .not in anyway condemning your view, as we are all allowed a view

This is a good point. I'm as horrified as everyone else about what Putin is doing. I feel for Ukraine.
"Politics" and fear of escalation is preventing the world stopping the aggressor. It would just be our luck that we are punished by the association with a Putin friend. Bet even Chelsea don't come out of this as bad as Everton.

It's just football. God be with Ukraine.

I am really worried that Putin will press the nuclear button.
putin-dugin.jpg
Me too mate check out 'the new rasputin' Putins mate Aleksandr Dugin nicknamed Putins brain - author of the 4th political theory - Russian philosopher, political analyst and strategist.Hes the Former head of the National Bolshevik Party, National Bolshevik Front, and the Eurasia Party.Apparently he has Putins ear, he wants Armageddon - he sees it as the onlyway to reset the worlds political systems with Putin being a big fan of his could be scary days ahead for us all.

If the same owner/manager keeps hiring the wrong people and/or interfering in what they do then they will ultimately be the ones accountable to their companies other shareholders. In this case, that's the fans, because sports clubs aren't like other businesses. Nobody 'supports' a photography company in the same way they do a footy team.

Now, I'm hoping very much that it seems like Moshiri has learned his lesson.

But as for Usmanov, I really, really couldn't give a damn. I've never liked why it's been all smoke and mirrors anyway with him, never knowing if he's actually involved or not. I said this a few months ago way before all of this. So I couldn't care less what happens to him. He's Putin's mate, hope they tie up all his assets

Whats Moshiri's is Usmanovs mate.

Ultimately a lot of Evertons problems stem from a lack of pride/effort from certain people at the club and it comes down to lack of accountability.

Under Moyes he was boss and the players had to perform as the fans/owner made it clear the manager wasnt going anywhere. The recruitment team was built around Moyes and he himself put a lot of time and effort into the recruitment due to the financial constraints.

The problem with EFC is the squad know they dont have to perform because the manager takes the blame.

The DOF knows he can be lazy and not do his homework on a signing or bother to recruit in Janaury because its all Moshiri's fault.

Its a poison running through the veins of the club at present.

I just hope the fans buy into the recent changes as Lampard, the coaching staff, this new DOF and Cahill all seem to be young and hungry professional types who can start building that culture of pride in your work/performance around the place.

View attachment 157502 Me too mate check out 'the new rasputin' Putins mate Aleksandr Dugin nicknamed Putins brain - author of the 4th political theory - Russian philosopher, political analyst and strategist.Hes the Former head of the National Bolshevik Party, National Bolshevik Front, and the Eurasia Party.Apparently he has Putins ear, he wants Armageddon - he sees it as the onlyway to reset the worlds political systems with Putin being a big fan of his could be scary days ahead for us all.
Holy moly.

Status
Not open for further replies.