Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
He was/is an accountant for an oligarch. Not excusing him but I’m sure lots of us have worked or work for less than admirable people/companies.
I'd only have him out for being a divvy, tbh.

He's an associate and partner of Usmanov. But how far do you go with that? How many people does Usmanov have business dealings with and would anyone expect them to all feel the brunt of sanctions against him?

If the UK Government want to get shut of our ownership then we should be entitled to claim for losses to our club. I'm sure those Tory scumbags are calculating just such a sceanrio when all this settles down.

I'd only have him out for being a divvy, tbh.

He's an associate and partner of Usmanov. But how far do you go with that? How many people does Usmanov have business dealings with and would anyone expect them to all feel the brunt of sanctions against him?

If the UK Government want to get shut of our ownership then we should be entitled to claim for losses to our club. I'm sure those Tory scumbags are calculating just such a sceanrio when all this settles down.

I’m sure he’ll have been affected but if he isn’t sanctioned (can’t see it happening) then he should be ok.

He holds a British passport doesn’t he?

Mosh was either going to have to ditch us or USM. I think it's a good sign he has ditched USM as it shows he believes he can fund us off his own back rather than just being an Usmanov proxy. Usmanov may well lurk somewhere in the background but both legally and optically this provides vital separation.