Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,257 92.3%

• Total voters
I'll say what most are thinking then shall I? With Roman Abramovich now selling Chelsea, any chance all this mess may actually help us to get rid of this incompetent goofball of an owner and someone with any idea whatsoever about how to run a football club business actually buying the club?

I'll say what most are thinking then shall I? With Roman Abramovich now selling Chelsea, any chance all this mess may actually help us to get rid of this incompetent goofball of an owner and someone with any idea whatsoever about how to run a football club business actually buying the club?
As bad as the decision making has been. We would do well to find another owner who's been so willing to throw money at it, especially in current times.

If the stadium falls through it’s going to be because we’ve been relegated due to the mismanagement of the club over Moshiri’s tenure.

What unmitigated bull pooh. The stadium will fall through because of the finance situation. It would not have even been started if not for Farhad.

Without him, we would have been stuck with B K and a stadium that was barely fit for purpose.

What unmitigated bull pooh. The stadium will fall through because of the finance situation. It would not have even been started if not for Farhad.

Without him, we would have been stuck with B K and a stadium that was barely fit for purpose.

Look I get that you and the other Moshiri cultists are a bit embarrassed that your hero has crippled our football club, but you don’t need to respond to every single one of my posts.

Look I get that you and the other Moshiri cultists are a bit embarrassed that your hero has crippled our football club, but you don’t need to respond to every single one of my posts.

Mike, I am not a Moshiri cultist, but for me I dread that we had carried on under BK. At the time there was no other interested in acquiring our club with funds to start getting us back on track. Agreed not altogether successful in choice of managers. Those managers for all their Rep have not been good either. In Frank I feel at last we do have some one. Not getting at you at all.